caramel latte

"Jungkook, someone by the name of Namjoon wants a caramel latte!"

"Coming!" Jungkook sighed and walked into the kitchen to make the coffee. His hands worked at expert speed, finishing off the coffee with a heart flourish with cream. He walked out with his masterpiece and called, "Caramel latte for Namjoon!"

A black haired, well-dressed man stepped up. He was wearing a simple white shirt with blue worn out jeans and a jean jacket, along with black-rimmed glasses. He took the coffee, but not before smiling at Jungkook, his dimples showing clearly on his cheeks.

He carefully walked off, finally making it to a table where a blonde haired man was sitting, looking outside. The man turned and smiled at Namjoon, and took a sip of the latte, smiling in satisfaction. He took another sip, and started to laugh when Namjoon tried to wipe off the cream on his face, only to trip and cause a mark on the cafe floor. His laugh rung through the small cafe, and soon everyone was laughing as well, thanks to the contagious laughter of the blonde haired man.

Namjoon smiled sheepishly, apologized, and proceeded to do what his original goal was. As the laughter died out, Jungkook smiled to himself at what he had just witnessed.

~Time skip~

Jungkook sat down and groaned. His shift was nearly over. However, one girl had kept asking him for his number, even though he had politely refused. Suddenly, a brown haired boy popped his head in, with a boxy smile on his face.

Jungkook groaned a second time, and turned to the grinning boy. "What do you want, Taehyung?"

Taehyung's grin grew. He started to speak, laughing between words. "Someone-*wheeze*-by the name of-*wheeze*-j-j-j-"

"What is it, Taehyung? Spit it out!" Jungkook cut him off harshly, impatient. Taehyung giggled, and proceeded to speak. "J-j-jUNGKOOK OPPA IS MINE WANTS A LATTE!" He then burst into fits of laughter, while Jungkook sat there, stunned. Hoseok, another barista, stuck his head out, curious about the laughter coming inside of the kitchen. He asked Taehyung what had happened. Taehyung explained, gasping to take breaths from laughing so hard. Hoseok started to laugh, joining Taehyung on the floor, laughing. Jungkook stood up abruptly, the two men's laughter echoing in his ears.

Jungkook finished the coffee, and sighed before calling out, "Latte for Jungkook oppa is mine." The same girl who had been bothering him all day skipped up and giddily grabbed the cup, searching it for someone's number on a certain slip of paper, only to be disappointed when she didn't find anything. Grinning slyly, she said, "Thanks, Jungkook oppa!" Jungkook clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. "Don't call me that."

This is my first story, so please don't be afraid to contact me and tell me what mistakes you notice. Also, sorry for the short chapter! Thanks for reading.