tomorrow

"Yoongi. Yoongi. YOONGI!"

"Huh?" Yoongi snapped out of his daydreams (daydream, daydream, I'm sorry) and looked at the two rappers.

Namjoon stared at Yoongi. "Has something been bothering you? You keep doodling in your notebook instead of writing lyrics, and your head is in the clouds. We've been calling your name for minutes!" Namjoon peered over, looking at Yoongi's drawing. Namjoon, knowing what the drawing was, smiled sneakily. He then pretended as if he was thinking really hard.

Namjoon tilted his head, grinning. "Is that a... really messed up Peppa Pig?"

Yoongi scowled. "No!"

Hoseok looked over at Namjoon. "What do you mean? It looks like a... Oh." Hoseok's voice got quieter, seeing Namjoon's smirk. Hoseok then also smirked, wanting to play along.

"You know, that DOES look like a failed attempt at drawing Peppa Pig, you know." Hoseok chimed in, tilting his head as well, grabbing the notebook to get a closer look.

Yoongi, frown still evident on his face, snatched the notebook from Hoseok's hands and stormed out, not forgetting to grab his jacket, mask and cap. As the slam of the door echoed throughout the studio, Namjoon and Hoseok looked at each other, then burst out laughing.

As their laughing ceased, Hoseok still had questions. "Wait, Namjoon, why'd you say that drawing looked like a deformed Peppa Pig?"

Namjoon just grinned again. "I think Yoongi just might have a crush."

AJDKBWVDHAJAK THAT WAS SO BAD

A.N. I'm listening to the whole album of Love Yourself: Answer for like the 183930th time and I'm still not tired of them. wHAT'S GOOD, KOREA