clair de lune

"One, two, three, and four. One, two, three-Jimin!" The choreographer whipped his head around to see Jimin, who was lying on the floor of the room, having fallen down once again. Jimin sat up, running his fingers through his black hair, and sighed. Seeing the younger's disappointed expression, the choreographer's anger disappeared.

"Hey, why don't you take a water break? I don't want you to overwork yourself. And while you're at it, eat something. Maybe that can help you gain your energy back. I know a really good cafe..." Jimin perked up, suddenly interested. "Tell me about it."

~Time skip~

Jimin opened the door, its bells breaking the silence throughout the cafe. Walking up to the counter, he examined the menu. While waiting to order, he hummed along to the classical song playing in the cafe. Not soon after, a barista came bursting out of the kitchen doors, apologizing profusely. But all Jimin could focus on was how handsome the barista was. He didn't even look human.

The barista looked as if he was royalty, hidden like a gem within the sea of others. Every single strand of his dark brown hair was perfection, and his chocolate eyes seemed to hold the galaxy in them, and they put the dancer into a hypnotised trance. Suddenly, he snapped out of his trance, and noticed the barista waving his hands in front of his face, trying to gain his attention. Blushing, Jimin ordered his drink. Noticing the blush, the barista smiled at Jimin, to which he nervously smiled back.

"Can I get a name for this order?" The handsome barista asked, still innocently smiling at the dancer. If only he knew what he did to Jimin by simply smiling.

Jimin smiled through his sunglasses, seeing the barista's grin. "Jimin."

Happy birthday Jungkook! I know it's pretty late, but I just want to say that I am so thankful for this wonderful, talented, golden, beautiful person. Happy birthday to the cutest and most handsome(besides all of the other BTS members, of course) person in this galaxy.