just one day

"...and that's why I think that I'm better at imitating Peppa the pig. Wouldn't you say so, Yoongi?" Hoseok turned to Yoongi, expecting for the older to take his side. Namjoon scoffed, also looking towards Yoongi, thinking that Yoongi would surely take his side. However, the rapper was turned away, seeming lost in his thoughts.

Namjoon suddenly clapped his hands together, snapping Yoongi out of his thoughts. Yoongi looked at both of them, who were looking at him. "What? Is there something on my face?" Yoongi asked, wondering why they were staring at him.

Hoseok and Namjoon sighed. "Yoongi, you've been out of it all day. We won't get any work done, especially since you're not helping me get back on track. How about we all take a break?" Hoseok asked.

"Sounds good. I was planning to meet up with Jin anyways." Namjoon slightly blushed, thinking of hanging out with the incredibly handsome man again.

Yoongi barely nodded and grabbed his cap and mask before heading out, knowing where he would go.

~Time skip~

Yoongi had finally arrived at a cafe, and an intoxicating smell coming from inside. Yoongi pushed his cap down a bit more and opened the door, a little jingle signifying that he was there. Looking around the interior of the cafe, he admired the cashmere colored walls and the simple but modern style, with cute mini metal planets hanging from the ceiling. However, the cafe was empty.

Confused, Yoongi called out, "Is anyone here?" Suddenly, a young man popped out of the kitchen, fixing his hair. The man smiled at Yoongi, to which he smiled back. "Welcome to Cafe Pluto. Would you like anything?" He asked. Yoongi decided to fool around. He leaned into the barista's ear and whispered, "You."

However, instead of reacting, to Yoongi's disappointment, the man responded back with "I'm sorry, that's not on the menu."

Yoongi chuckled. "I was just kidding. One black coffee, no cream, no sugar."

The barista nodded, asked for a name, then headed off to the kitchen to make the coffee.

When the coffee was finished, the barista came out and handed Yoongi his coffee, their eyes locking temporarily. Yoongi looked at the man. Wow, he was handsome. His black hair was perfectly messed up, his white dress shirt was tucked into black pants, tight in the right spots. Basically, he looked godly.

Yoongi, flustered by the eye contact, snatched the coffee out of the barista's hands, muttered a quick thank you, and left.

And he didn't even get the barista's name.

Sorry for not updating in a while! Hopefully my writing progressively gets more detailed and better.

This story will be split into three different types of chapter names.

Types of coffee - Jungkook's story

BTS songs - Yoongi's story

Classical pieces - Jimin's story

I'm sorry if this is confusing...

A.N. The teaser for IDOL killed me.