getting ready for camp

David was excited to work at the camp he went to as a little kid he remembered having so much fun. And he could share the fun with the new campers he would get this summer.

[Davids p.o.v] 
'Today is going to be the best day' I said to myself just arriving at the camp to find cameron campbell outside to greet me. "Why hello davy" cameron said in his manly voice. I got out of my car and jumped with joy "hello mr campbell! Its great to see you here" I jumped once more "wait wasn't there another counselor mr campbell" I said looking around confused "why yes davy but she couldn't make it so I was going to ask you to go get her" I stood kinda confused "you want me to go get her? What happened to her car?" cameron patted my shoulder "don't worry davy just go get her and come right back" "Yes sir!" I said as I gave him the camp campbell salute.

[Gwens p.o.v]
I woke up remembering I signed up for a new job at a camp. It didn't seem like the best job but at least im getting paid. I groan as I get up out of bed I look around for the package that the owner of the camp sent to me. "Why the fuck did I sign up for a summer camp" I say out loud lifting up the box that had my name misspelled on it. I open the box, grab the shirt that was in it and put it on. I put my hair up into a pony tail and put my boots on. "So cameron said he would pick me up at 9. What time is it" I look at the time on my phone its 8:40 he should be here soon. I walk downstairs with my stuff packed and lock the front door. I walked outside and waited by the curb until an old looking car came up the person in the car looked at me "are you cameron campbell" I asked the stranger "No, im david but I work for mr campbell. Im looking for someone named g-" he looked at a sheet of paper "gwen, I think that's how you say it" he said with a chuckle "uh yes that's me! Im gwen"

[Davids p.o.v]
I pulled up to where mr campbell told me to go there was a girl waiting outside it would be weird if I just told her to get in so I waited a little until the girl spoke "are you cameron campbell" she said in a confused voice "No, im david but I work for mr campbell. Im looking for someone named g-" Crap what if this is not her name? What if I make her mad by saying it wrong. I take a deep breath and try to pronounce the name "gwen" I say with confidence and a small chuckle. "Uh yes! That's me im gwen" she said as she got her stuff together. I opened the door for her and she got in "so you singed up for this sucky job to?" she asked with a smile on her face "sucky job? This is the best job anyone could ask for!" I said honestly. She looked at me in a weird way.

[No ones p.o.v]
David and gwen arrived at camp campbell soon to be met again by mr campbell he showed them around and told them to get ready for tomorrow because the first load of children would arrive first thing tomorrow.