the second bus

David felt bad for what he did to qwen so he decided to head to the store to get some things with the money he saved up.

[Qwens p.o.v]
I woke up without David in his bed but that's ok he usually is busy. I still can't get over what he said last week. Today I have to introduce 3 campers today it's going to suck without David because he usually does it but it's my turn this time. I get up out of my bed and put my vibrant green camp shirt on and walk to the mess hall as I struggle to get my boots on. I burst threw the mess hall doors "ALL RIGHT LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHITS!" I yell from the top of my voice "today we are getting 3 new campers! So you better be on your best behavior" I say as I glare at Max. Max rolled his eyes and began to proceed to do what ever he was supposed to do.

[David's p.o.v]
I arrived at the store happy as can be, I wanted to get something nice for qwen! Something that says I'm sorry but at the same time I love you. I smile as I see the perfect flowers that match her amethyst eyes. I grab them and go to the chocolate aisle because nothing is more romantic than chocolate when you want to say sorry. Well that's what I heard from when Gwen reads her magazine's, I even stole some to see what would be a romantic gift for someone special all it said was 'buy your girl this beautiful necklace because she needs it' and I don't really want to order it and have it take forever.

[Gwen's p.o.v]
I waited for the bus to show up. I take one glance at my phone and then the bus arrives I wanted to scream but yet I wanted to make a good impression so I just got up and greeted them "hello children, come with me to the mess hall" a little kid with a fish bowl on his head walked up to me "is this space camp?" He asked me I didn't answer to hope he would stop but he said it again but a little louder this time then another child spoke "I thought this was theater camp" I looked at him "just follow me to the mess hall" I said groaning. When we made it to the mess hall I told the rest of the children to leave and do their camp activities and I played a video for the new campers.

[David's p.o.v]
I left the store with gifts and no money left I got in my car and drove to the camp. When I got there it was silent I couldn't hear a thing so I got worried and headed to the mess hall I saw gwen with all the campers watching a movie. I smiled and ran outside to grab her gifts. I hurried and got them then I headed to our cabin and placed them on her bed with a card saying 'from david'.