Go hanging out or on a date??

Chapter 3
                                                                          || Johnny ||
I woke up and got an text from kenz
From:Kenzie😍😘
Hey it's 9:00 are you ready
To:Kenzie😍😘
Uhhh.... yeah I am totally ready
From:Kenzie😍😘
You forgot didn't you?
To:Kenzie😍😘
Yeah well gotta go get ready bye
I can't stop thinking about her all night, no wonder why I didn't get ready. I then decided to wear this.

I then was done getting ready so I went in my car and drove all the way to Kenzie's which was a few houses away from mine

I then was done getting ready so I went in my car and drove all the way to Kenzie's which was a few houses away from mine. But I was to lazy to walk.
||Mackenzie||
When I heard a doorbell I  immediately knew who it was. I fixed my outfit and my hair while I was walking to the door. Oh, I also was wearing this.

Johnny:Hey pretty-I mean Kenzie😳Kenz:Hey Johnny😂He then took my hand and led me to his car

Kenz:Hey Johnny😂
He then took my hand and led me to his car.
Johnny:Did u know you are really pretty🙂🙂
Kenz:😊😊😊
He then held my hand and just held it for the rest of the ride.... and of course I blushed. He is SOOOOO CUTE AND awesome to be around with. We then got there.
Johnny:We are here
Kenz:The movies🙂🙂
Johnny:Come on
He opened my door and held my hand.
Johnny:First let's go to Starbucks since it's right next to the cinema.
When we got inside the Johnny ordered our drinks. Surprisingly he knew my favorite drink🤔🤔
Kenz:Thx John
Johnny:Welcome😏😏
We then go to the movies. When I sat down Johnny put his arm around me. All of a sudden I fell in love with him..... what did he do to me😂😂I put my head on his shoulder. It feels great being around him😍😍
|| Johnny ||
Being around Kenzie made me be myself.😍😍😍 I kinda like her😊😊When the movie was over, I took Kenzie home.
Kenz:Thx John I had fun tonight😊😊
Her smile is SOOO beautiful😍😍😍😍
Johnny:Welcome and kenz can I tell u something??
Ok now I am nervous
Kenz:Sure tell me anything🙃🙂
Johnny:I l-like you
Kenz:Oh I didn't know🙂🙂
She then gave me a I like you face.
Johnny:Kenz.... will u be my girlfriend??
She then smiled really big and said something I never heard a girl say to me in a long time.
Kenz:I will LoVE to be your girlfriend.
I then took out a necklace that says baby girl on it. I wanted to give it to her since I was going to ask her about the bf and gf thing.
Kenz:John😍😍U didn-
Johnny:I wanted to. Just for you
Kenz:Well it's getting late see you tomorrow.
She then kissed me which for some reason I felt a million sparks. What has she done to me. And went home.
*time skipped to the next day*
I woke up and got ready for school. When I got to school I saw Mackenzie, Hayden, Annie and Lauren. Apparently Hayden and kenz made up they weren't mad anymore anyway, I saw Hayden about to hold kenz hand so I rushed to her and put my hands around her waist hoping she was ok with it. She then turned around to see me.
Kenz:Hey John
She then kissed me on the cheek making me blush.
Hayden:So u and Johnny are together.
Even though he asked kenz I answered for her.
Johnny:Yes we are dating
I then let go of her waist and held her hand. I guess I was really jealous of Hayden trying to steal my girl.The bell then rang and we had to go to class, good thing I am with Kenzie for science, math and writing. I then sat down next to kenz.
Kenz:So since yesterday u gave me this necklace I have something for you.
She took out a ring well two rings one said John and one said kenz. She gave me the kenz while she had the John, she held my hand and slid the ring on my finger I did the same to her. When the teacher came she held my hand making me blush.WHAT IS SHE DOING TO ME😂😂
The teacher talked about the dance tomorrow tonight and how we needed a date. I obviously had kenz so I don't have to worry.
Kenz:You already know I am with you so no worry😊😊
Johnny:Yeah I am with you.
Her smile is sooo cute. After class she asked me if we can go to the mall after school.Of course I said yes I will never say no to her.
After school, she brought Annie and Hayden with her so she can shop with Annie. To be honest I wanted to be just me, kenz and Annie not Hayden. He is-Well-What if he tried to flirt with Mackenzie. That will be horrible. After a few hours of shopping I took kenz home and hay took Annie home. I then kissed her on the forehead.
Kenz:Hey John can u stay over tonight and watch a movie. Just u and me no one else.
Johnny:Sure.
We then went inside and went to her room. We watched "It" just so it can be Romantic between me and kenz. Later on she fell asleep on my chest I moved her off and went to the bathroom. I came back to see kenz in my T-shirt. Well I guess I have to be shirtless. When I laid back down kenz went and put her head on my chest again. I am soo lucky to have such a pretty and nice girlfriend.