Chapter 23

Becca's POV

Oh god I was so close. "Fuck Jim."

"Jesus." He grunted in my ear.

My phone started ringing, who the fuck would that be?

"Don't you dare fucking stop." I moaned, and thank god he didn't as I wrapped my legs around his waist and another fabulous orgasm went through my body. Jimmy moaned and finished.

"Fuck Becca, your going to kill me." He rolled off me, smiling.

I giggled and my phone started ringing again. I picked it up and looked at it, Matt, what could he want?

"What's up Matt?" I answered.

Jim looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"I wish I knew." He sounded stressed.

"What do you mean?"

"She locked me out of the house and I don't even know why, I swear to fuck I didn't do anything." He was really stressed.

"What do you mean locked you out?"

"Fuck, here we go again." Jim muttered.

I glared at him.

"I left this morning, everything was fine, I came back and now she won't even open the door."

"Are you there now?" I asked him.

"I'm sitting on the steps."

"I'm coming now." I jumped up and started pulling on my clothes.

"Are you seriously going?" Jim asked.

I leant over and kissed him. "I won't be long, don't move."

"I miss you already."

So sweet, I thought getting in my car. I drove to Tippi's wondering what the hell could be wrong now and when I pulled up Matt was indeed sitting on the steps.

"So, what's going on?" I asked him.

He looked really upset. "She keeps telling me to go away."

"Well she must have her reasons Matt, maybe you should go away." I told him, I knocked on the door. "Tippi, it's me."

"Becca?" Oh christ she was crying.

I looked at Matt, and he looked at me and shrugged. "Go Matt, obviously something is up, go at least wait in your car."

He walked to his car, he looked pretty shattered.

"Open up, he's gone."

She opened the door and god, she looked like crap. Her hair was everywhere and her eye's were red with mascara running down her face.

"Weren't you meant to work?" I asked her, stepping inside and shutting the door.

"I couldn't." She started sobbing and I pulled her into my arm's.

"What's wrong? Did he do something?" I asked her gently.

"I can't see him anymore, I just can't." More sobbing.

I guided her over to the couch and sat her down. "Why, what happened?"

She made a moaning noise and started crying harder. "I can't tell you."

What the fuck did he do? I wanted to walk out there and punch him in the face.

"You can tell me anything, you know that."

"I know, I just don't know what to do." And she started to tell me what was wrong.

I really wasn't prepared for what came out of her mouth.