Chapter Three

The next morning i woke up at my usually time, around 10:30.

I checked my phone and there was a txt from Hayes.

H- "Hey Skyy(:"

S- "Hey Hayes(:"

I threw my phone on the bed and went and took a shower. I put my hair in a loose french braid and then i applied some light makeup. I changed into some jean shorts and a pink aeropostale shirt.

When i checked my phone Hayes responded.

H- "Wanna maybe hangout today?"

S- "Sure(:"

OMGOSH Hayes Grier wants to hangout with me!!!! I cant even breathe right now. My dreams are coming true!!

H- "Wanna come to my house?"

S- "Dont you live beside Mackenna?"

H- "Yes(:"

S- "Okay be over in 10(:"

Im so excited to hangout with him!! I ran downstairs to ask mom if she could drive me so we left right then.

When we got to his house he was waiting outside. My mom chatted with his mom so we decided to take a walk.

"Sky I feel like ive known you forever but ive only known you for one day is that weird?"

I smiled. "No, not at all."

We played trivia to learn more about eachother and by the end of the walk i had learned so much about him. I agree, i feel like ive known him forever.

When we got back to his house we played a little basketball. I ended up beating him 15-4.

He wanted a rematch but i hid the basketball(:

"Wheres the ball Sky?"

He made the pouty face so i laughed and lightly lunched him right in the stomach.

That turned into chasing eachother around the house.

Finally around lunch time we ate our sandwiches on the trampoline. "Skylar Gray?" I smiled, "Yes, Hayes Grier?" "You are one fun person to be around, you know?" "Youre not to bad yourself, Grier."

We then decided to go to my house and watch a movie. Turns out our moms are still inside talking. I can tell you one thing, my mom likes to talk!!

We put in "The Lion King" and laid side by side on the couch. He grabbed my hand and i then fell asleep, right there, watching Lion King, with my new bestfriend.