Chapter One

Hey! As you probably already know, im Skylar Gray.

I live in Moorseville. I play softball and basketball for my school. I have one brother named Cole and he is 11.

He plays baseball for an all-star team. They did get first in the state recently, they are going to regionals soon.

Now to my relationship life. I have never had a boyfriend! I have always had a crush on Hayes Grier, but he's on the football team and he's famous on vine. I will probably never have a chance with him. He is soooo sweet, but i imagine him to have a more popular girlfriend, not me. Afterall, i have never even talked to him even though i go to school with him!!!

* * *

Today, is the first day of summer. I just finished 9th grade. Cole is suppose to be having a celebration party today with the baseball team and families today at the lake. One of kids on the team, named Mason, has a lake house that i have only been to a couple times. Apparently, Mason and Hayes are cousins, but i never see him at the games so i dont know. I just hope he will be there!

We were suppose to be there at 12 and it was already 10:30 so i decided to get up. I took a quick shower and threw my hair into a messy bun, and then brushed my teeth.

I put my pink and white chevron bathing suit on and then put a tank top and soffies on over my bathing suit.

Then, i decided to kill some time and go on instagram. I went onto the feed and then saw that Hayes posted a pic. It was a pic of him and Mason!! He was going to be there!!

I ran downstairs to eat some breakfast and I saw Cole, mom, and dad waiting at the kitchen table talking about today and what they need to bring to the party. I noticed it was already 11:30.

"Hey Skylar, ready to leave," my mom asked.

"Yes ma'am i am ready to go!"

We all got in the car and we went to the lake.