heey

I have two excuses, you can pick your favorite. I'll start with saying that I am sooo sorry I haven't updated in like two(?) years. 

Um, the Wattpad app on my phone got dumb and it wouldn't let me do anything..that led to me forgetting my password because I relied on the app for everything and I wouldn't ever get logged out but whatever...that's cool, thanks Wattpad, you're the best lol.

Also, my Junior year of high school was just a lot and with my job on top, I was literally busy 24/7 and I've had absolutely no time. 

I think that if you guys are still interested in reading this and you're able to give me a chance (lol), then I can update..after a long time (in months) I've finally been able to recover this account and I hope I'll be able to satisfy all of y'all's needs of some really nice Sebastian Smythe content, maybe. It depends if any of you are still into that. 

I also looked at stats and whatnot...excuse me but why is this ranked #96 in SEBASTIANSMYTHE...your shishter is quaking even though that's not like a huge achievement to some people, it is to me because I've never had anything rank before. 

Thanks for reading. Hope you og fans stayed (if not, I understand). A lot has changed, I'll be honest. Please be patient with me. I enjoy all of you even if I don't know you. See you later (hopefully)!!