Chapter One

Hey guys! i have read a few stories and i want to dedicate this one to Harry_styles_lover_ ! i love her story Taken, check it out! Please comment and tell me what you think , Im new to this xx happy reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling excited. I was officially in year 10. Today was the day One Direction started at Patterson River Secondary Collage, My school!

  I flew out of bed and dressed in a heartbeat. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair looked worse than a birds nest. I brushed it thoroughly and straightened it. It looked much better.

   I ate breakfast in a hurry and listened to Mum yelling at Charlotte (a.k.a Lottie) to get up. I sighed. Some routines never change.

 I was ready in less than half an hour but still had to wait for mum and Lottie. I sat on the couch and finally after what seemed like forever it was time to go.

   I sat in the car with butterflies in my tummy, thinking of the awesome day I knew I was going to have. We got to the school and I kissed mums cheek and gave Lottie a hug and practically ran into the school. I stopped dead as soon as I got inside.

  How could she! That bitch! The slut of year 10 was all over Niall. Niall’s much better than her and everyone knows how much I love Niall.

I doubled over trying to breathe when I felt a hand on my shoulder. “Hey, are you ok?” Omg I’d know that voice anywhere. I whirled around in a heartbeat.

  Liam Payne. Omg.

“So, she just passed out?” I heard a very alluring female voice. The school nurse. I wondered vaguely how long I’d been unconscious.

  “It looks like she’s coming around” the nurse said. “I’ll leave you two alone.”

        I decided it was time to open my eyes. I gasped. Oh my god.  Liam was sitting next to me. Liam. I sat up slowly and looked around. I was in the nurse’s office. “What happened?” I ask Liam. He smiles.

   “We were talking and you passed out.” He laughs. You put your head in your hands.

   “Oops!” Liam just laughed at me.

   “Hi, I’m Liam, what’s your name?” I laughed. I already knew his name – how could I not?

       “Hi Liam, I’m Tahlia” We shook hands.

  “Were you ok? It looked like you couldn’t breathe or something.” Liam asked me. I remember why yI was upset.  Liam is waiting for an answer but I don’t know what to tell him.

  Oh, I was just jealous because a girl I hate was flirting with someone I like, whose way too good for her and who doesn’t even know I exist sounded a little bit pathetic.

   Not that there’s a better way to explain it. “I’ve always had a crush on Niall, and today I was really looking forward to meeting you guys, but when I walked into school, I saw Jasmine all over him, and it kind of winded me for a minute. He’s way too good for her; she flirts with any decent looking guy!' I got all this out of my system, and then looked apologetically to Liam.

  “I’m sorry” you tell him. “I’m ranting.”

Liam opens his mouth to say something but just then the nurse walks in and interrupts. “Do you feel better sweetie?” she asks. I nod.

  “Yes” I mumble. Liam interrupts.

 “Actually, I was thinking it might be better if she goes home, she has sport first and second period.” The nurse looks at him then back at me.

   “I’ll sign you out, Liam, would you like to go with her?”

     “That would be great “Liam replies to the nurse. I sighed as the nurse left to sign me out. I hoped up and grabbed my bag.

Liam opened the door for me and I smiled and walk out. He followed me, shutting the door quietly. He heads towards the Lockers, grabbing his bag and books. He caught up to me as I walked towards my car.

  “Where do you think you’re going?” He asked. I just look at him like he's stupid.

 “I’m going to my car.” I replied.

“No you’re not. I’m taking you back to my place so I can keep an eye on you.” This time I look at him like he’s completely lost it.

  “You know the only reason I passed out is because I was talking to you, right?” He smiles.

  “Yeap. So do you want to come over? I don’t really want you by yourself, in case of any after-effects. You can meet my sister?” He smiles hopefully with puppy-dog eyes. You smile.

  “Yeah, that’d be cool.” Liam smiles back at me.

  “Do you want me to drive, or would you rather drive yourself?”  Liam asks, giving me the option this time.

  “I’d rather drive so I don’t have to pick my car up later, if that’s ok?” I smile at him

   “Sure, follow me?” Liam gets in his car as I got in mine and I followed him back to the One Direction share house.

As we pulled up outside I realised how many times I’ve driven past without realising this is where my idols live. 

I walk up to the front door with Liam and he let me in. I walk in and stop. Wow. This place was pretty cool.

  “Do you want me to show you around?” Liam asked.

  “Sure” I replied. “Well this is Zayns room; no it’s not full of Mirrors, just in case you were wondering.” He gave me a smile that makes your heart melt.

  What are you doing? I thought to myself. What about Niall? But Liam was just so cute. I got an idea. Im not sure if I should though, wouldn’t it be kind of using Liam?

I sighed and forgot the idea. I hate users, and I'm not going to be someone I dislike. Not for a boy.