Chapter Two

• Dedicated to Bec Dobbie

Liam showed me to the next room. “This is Louis room and this one next door is Harrys. They have a shared bathroom.”

  I opened one of the doors, expecting to either find stripes or cats, but instead I found a very messy, but normal room.

 I opened the other door and froze. If the other room was messy, this was a pigsty. This one must be Louis’.

 I gently shut both doors and continue don the tour. Liam showed me the kitchen and the lounge room, with double doors opening up onto a patio.

  Beyond the patio, there was a pool with connecting spa over the right side, and a tennis court to the left, with grass space in the centre and the whole thing was framed by beautiful flowers and luscious green plants. It was very pretty.

 Liam took me upstairs, where he took me first to Nialls room.

  “I have to go get lunch ready.” He told me. “But look around up here? I won’t be long.”

 He smiled at me then disappeared down the stairs. I turned back to Nialls room and opened the door. I decided to actually walk in here, and look around.

After all, how many times are you going to get the opportunity to be in your idols bedroom?

 I walk in and look around. It’s just an ordinary room. But the difference here is everything had been touched, slept on, or used by Niall.

 I sat on his bed and played with the teddy sitting there. I'm not sure how long it had been but suddenly I felt the bed sink down and I opened my eyes, I realised I must’ve fallen asleep.

   Liam is sitting there staring at you.  You look at him.  He smiles at you and you blush. “Sorry, I guess I was tired.” I said.

 “It’s fine.” Liam replies, but he looked kind of worried.

 “What’s up? I asked him. He looked up at me and smiled.

“Nothing. Want to watch a movie?” “Sure.” I replied and follow him downstairs.

Liam puts on a movie then sits on the couch. I sat beside him as the introduction to toy story comes on. I rolled my eyes at Liam but he was looking away and didn't see.

  I settle into a more comfortable position and let my head rest back on the couch.

   I let my head fall and rest against Liam and I closed my eyes.

“Awww.” I heared someone coo from behind me.

  Liam turned around at the same time as me to find his sister Grace standing there. I blushed as Liam introduced us.

  “Grace, this is my friend from school, Tahlia. Tahlia, this is my sister Grace.” I mumbled a small hello as she did the same.

 Grace went and sat on the couch next to Liam as we watched the movie. About half way through the movie Grace left for her room and Liam and I shifted into a more comfortable position, with him lying down and me are lying in front of him, with his arms around my waist.

 I must’ve fallen asleep like that because the next thing I knew Louis was pulling my eyes open. I jumped.

  “JEEZES CHRIST!” I screamed and fell off the couch. Louis jumped backwards.

  “Opps!” He said laughing and helping me up. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you!” I laugh.

  “Hey, I’m Tahlia.” I said introducing myself and holding out my hand. Louis grined.

   “I’m Louis.” He says whilst vigorously shaking my hand. I tried to pull my hand away but he wouldn’t let me.

 I looked up at him and saw a big goofy smile plastered across his face. He finally droped his hand and I looked away towards the other boys.

  “Hey I’m Harry, and don’t you dare flirt with boo bear.”

 Harry put on a serious face and hugged Lou from behind the waist. (A/N Hehehe that rhymed!) I laughed. I could tell I was going to get on very well with Louis and Harry. I turned around to face Zayn.

  “Hey, I’m Zayn.”  I gave him a smile and he smiled back.

 “Where’s Niall?” I asked Liam, but Louis replied.

 “He went to get a snack, so he probably won’t be home for 2-3 hours.” The boys laughed and sat down to watch the movie.

 After watching the end of toy story and all of toy story 2, I heared the front door bang open. Niall walked in smiling and laughing on the phone.

  “Alright mate, catch ya later. Cheers, Bye.” Niall hung up the phone and walked over to the couches. He jumped on top of me and squished me.

  “Li, Help. Cant. Breathe.” I gasped. Liam just laughed. I felt my face start to turn purple and Liam stoped laughing and tried to drag Niall off me. Harry attempted to do the same.

KEY WORD PEOPLE: ATTEMPTED.

  It took the four of them all working together to finally drag Niall off me. I sat up dramatically taking deep breaths.

“Opps. Sorry umm….?” Niall stuttered not knowing my name.

“My name is Tahlia.” I smiled at him.

“Hey Tahlia. I’m Niall.” I put my hand out for him to shake but he pulled me in for a hug.

“I’m a hugger.” He whispered into my ear, leaving me with goose bumps. He pulled away too quickly. I can’t believe it. Niall James Horan just hugged me and now I am sitting on the couches with Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan.

  Can this day get any better? Yes. Yes it can.