Chapter Three

• Dedicated to Sammi Small

 The boys all sat down on the couches, leaving no room for me. I shrugged and jumped on Louis lap and spread out with my feet on Zayn my ass on Lou and my head on Harrys lap.

   Niall, being the little evil leprechaun he is yelled stacks on and jumped right into my crotch. Zayn Liam and Harry all crawled off the couch and joined the growing pile on top of me and Lou. I re adjusted my position and Louis groaned.

“Hey! I have a girlfriend you know! No touching me in inappropriate places!” There were a few giggles. Then everyone tried to move at once and the yelling began.

“OWW!”

“Watch It!”

“NO! JIMMY PROTESTED!”

“ALRIGHT EVERYONE GET OFF! NOW!”

Guess they call him Daddy Direction for a reason. I’m not complaining though. All the boys got off and sat back on the couches. I was lucky enough to get a spot this time but poor Nialler missed out.

I moved over slightly closer to Louis and Zayn who was on my other side moved over slightly towards Harry so Niall could squeeze in between us.

“Sooo Louis. Did you say you had a giiiirlfriend?’ I teased him. He went scarlet.

“Umm… Maybe… Sorta?” Louis blushed even deeper.

“She’s damn fine.” Harry wolf-whistled.

“Like a sunriiiiiise.” Niall added.

“SHUT UP! THAT’S MY GIRLFRIEND YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!” Louis screeched.

“She’s, umm, quite a pretty young lass.” Liam almost-whispered.

Louis smiled at Liam gratefully.

“So Lou, what’s her name?” I but in. Louis goes almost a strawberry-colour this time, which is quite amusing. I’ve never seen anyone blush this colour!

“Umm her name’s Tiffany and she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. They way her strawberry blonde hair flows down her back in perfect waves just above her shoulders and the way her blue eyes shimmer like the sea on a summer’s day makes me lose my train of thought…..”

 Louis trailed off thinking about her. The boys cracked up laughing at Lou and started teasing him about Tiffany. I laughed and grabbed out my phone to check the time.

“Holy crap. Guys, I should probably leave now, my parents will be home in an hour.” I told them, glad you checked the time when you did. Niall and Liam frown.

“But I didn’t get to talk to you.” Niall whines.

“Niall, chill. She goes to Patterson River as well, you’ll see her tomorrow.” Liam rolls his eyes, knowing how I feel about Niall.

  “Oh really?” Niall immediately brightened up at the thought, which made me feel better, knowing he actually wanted to see me.

“Yes really. Bye guys!” I wave and walk out the door, heading for my car, when I hear a noise behind me.

“Tahlia, wait up.” It’s Niall. I turn around and wait for him to catch up.

“Hey Niall.” I smile at him. He smiles back as he reaches where I’m standing.

“Hey. Umm Yeah I was just wondering if I could have your number. So we can like, catch up or something.” Niall blushed.

Aww Nialls blushing and he just asked me for my number. That’s actually so adorable!

“Sure, its 0431765923. We should catch up. Well, I guess I’ll see you at school tomorrow. Bye!” I quickly peck his cheek, but as I turn away I see Niall blush scarlet.

  I open the car door and Niall walks back in side. I hear a loud chorus of “woooo” followed by a muffled hey! That’s my head!

Giggling quietly, I hop into my car and begin the short drive home. I just met One Direction, and kissed Niall freaking Horan on the cheek. Wow!

I get home and walk inside, and collapse on my bed, impatient for it to be tomorrow already. My phone buzz’ and I answer it quickly.

“Hello?”

“Hi, Tahlia, it’s Niall. There’s an emergency, can I come over?