42

E!News
__
So last night at Donatella Versace's event we interviewed Madelaine Petsch and here is what she told us.
__
~Madelaine in bold and reporter in regular~
__

__
R: hello Madelaine can we ask you a couple of questions.
M: of course
R: okay let's start then, the first question is how far are you liking the event and please let us know what you are wearing.
M: I'm loving the event because Donatella is a freaking iconic and I'm wearing Versace obviously.
R: the second question is did you come alone or with someone?
M: I came to this iconic event with my handsome boyfriend.
R: aw that is so adorable and how is the handsome boyfriend doing if you don't mind me asking.
M: no I don't mind mmm Dacre is doing very good and let me say this to all the ladies Dacre is taken and please stop asking if he single. No sweetie sorry to break it to you he is mine.
R: oh damn are y'all hearing ladies Dacre Montgomery is a taken man.
M: I'm Kidding y'all can have him *laughs*
R: okay that's enough of your handsome boyfriend let's talk some Riverdale which you play the freaking iconic Cheryl Blossom.
M: what do you want to know.
R: will Cheryl Blossom make a grand opening to the new season that is coming.
M: for sure we all know that y'all can't get enough of Cheryl Blossom.
R: for sure she is such an icon.
M: oh I'm sorry to cut the interview short but I gotta already Dacre wanting for me.
R: oh okay that's all good and thank you for answering our questions.
M: your welcome.
__
With that Madelaine went into the event and then an hour in a half we spotted her leaving alone.
Then we found out what happened during the event base off some report tmz posted that the couple had an argument and they left the event separately.
That's all we know about that iconic night.
__