8

Young Hollywood
__
Stranger Things cast and Madelaine Petsch: Truth or Dare!

__Hey, everybody, I'm Darce, Madelaine Natalia and joe cast from stranger things season 2 just us 3 and Madelaine is from Riverdale whom she plays the dramatic Cheryl Blossom

__
Hey, everybody, I'm Darce, Madelaine Natalia and joe cast from stranger things season 2 just us 3 and Madelaine is from Riverdale whom she plays the dramatic Cheryl Blossom. We're hanging out at Young Hollywood and we are going to play truth or dare.
__
Joe do you want to go first Dacre asked
I will do dare - I dare myself to talk in a different accent until your next turn.  He started to talk in an Australian accent ahh I started laughing.
__
It was Natalia's turn and so on and then it was my turn I picked dare and it was to kiss a costar so therefore since they weren't my costars I picked darce ahhh I can't believe that I actually kissed him. We all four laughed it off and then it was Dacre's turn, of course, he picked dare.
__
What was your dream role when you were younger. He answered with wanting to be a superhero cause that's was every kid dreamed about being. I found it kinda cute, Ahh he freaking adorable.
__
We left the interview and we all decided to hang of course we went to that one local cafe everybody in la goes to in the grove. I had a great time with these guys and I will consider them being my friends now ha.
__