56

TMZ
__
Madelaine Petsch engaged!
__
Today at the grove we spotted Madelaine out and about.
Beautiful as always showing off the big rock.

__
We decided to ask her about the engagement and for sure she told us and here is what she gave us.
__
|reporter in regular and Madelaine in bold|

R: hello Madelaine how your day going so far?
M: good and yours
R: nice and just to let you know that your such a sweetheart.
M: aww thank you
R: we heard that you got engaged recently to stranger things star Dacre Montgomery.
M: (laughs) yes I did
R: can you let us know any details on how he proposed or when the wedding. Can you give us anything?
M: (laughs) all I can say that I'm so happy to able to spend the rest of my life with someone who supports me through thick and thin. And wedding date mm not yet that's not on our minds at the moment cause we don't want to rush it. But yes we are happily engaged.
R: oh okay and again congrats and gonna let you go now. Have a good and blessed day.
M: thank you and you too
__

With that, she left and later that day we spotted them together and of course we had to ask him about the engagement.
__

|reporter in regular and Dacre in bold and Madelaine underlined|
__
R: hello again Madelaine and Dacre how are you doing.
D: good and you
M: hello again
R: if you don't kind me asking about the engagement Dacre and we already asked Madelaine earlier.
D: Oh, you already did ask her |he looks at madelaine| what will you like to know.
R: How did you know that you for sure wanted to spend the rest of your life with Madelaine.
D: I mean look at her no but for real I love her with all my heart and she means the freaking world to me. That's why I decided to propose to her and me for sure do want to grow old with her.
M: babe stop and I love you too.
R: so you for sure knew that she was the one.
D: yes, I knew since the day we met and I love her. |they kiss|
R: this is what true love is and I'm gonna let y'all go
D: thank you brother
M: bye
__
That's all the information we got about there engagement they truly love each other.
__
What your thoughts on their engagement is it moving to fast or what?
__