Okay, But We Need To Figure Out Something

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Your P.O.V

I sat on the couch, everyone else creating a circle. "Okay.. so what we gonna do though?" I questioned.

"And that's exactly why we're here, darling. We don't know when the deadline is, but it's usually around a week." Mom said. "We only know somebody has to be messing with the Universe."

I sighed through my nose, pondering. Okay... so who would I know can be possible for something this grand?

'Frisk, maybe..
Chara... probably...
Alphys... maybe??? Probably not
Definitely not Undyne.
Sans...?'

My thoughts were cut of my an annoyed groan from Trajan. "Oh my Asgore, this is gonna take forever and we're all gonna dIE!!"

I slapped his arm, scowling at the male skeleton-ghost hybrid. "Don't say that, Traj! We'll figure SOMETHING out!" I tried reassuring the annoyed skele-ghost, but to no avail.

"We can only think of someone that probably wouldn't have any ties to the timelines or universe." Calibri reasoned. "No sh't Sherlock, what do you think we've been trying to do for the past hour!" I retorted, getting sick and tired of their sass.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•Sans' P.O.V

I sat locked in my room. I knew who it was, but my main concern is how the rest of my family knows about the Timelines and Alternate Universes...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•Your P.O.V
I got tired of my family and friends' antics, so I took a nap and ended up falling asleep in Calibri's lap.

Within my last few moments of consciousness, I could hear Calibri murmur something between the lines of 'Love' and 'Her.'

•~•~•~•~•~•~•Timeskip•~•~•~•~•~•

When I woke up, I stretched. Looking around with a yawn, I realized everyone was still up. "Yo, how long was I out?"

"Eh, about thirty minutes." Calibri replied. His cheekbones had an odd orange/pink tint to them... wonder why.

I sit up, and we start a conversation once more.

"Okay, But we need to figure out something.''