Chapter one

Jayda pov.

Today I am going to college. COLLEGE! I still can't believe I made it. To all the people who said I couldn't do it suck my grandfathers left hairy, musty index toe. And to everyone that supported me along the way, I appreciate y'all and when I get my own clothing line I'm giving everyone a 60% off discount on..... Ard let me stop before I'm broke before I even got my shop.

     Hey! My name is Jayda Diamond Maire and me and my sister, Ranae, are on our way to our apartment complex.

Ranae and I are so lucky to have gotten accepted into the same college because Lord knows we are inseparable. Ever since our parents died, we never left each other side.

She is my rock! My ride or die! My fucking cinnamon and apples! No one could ever top her. EVER!

"You ready for college, " Ranae asked pulling into sum wing joint drive through.

"The real question is college ready for us. Okurrrttt!"

" I know that's right sis. We are shutting it down as soon as we walk up on campus, " she exclaimed smiling at me.

"Yes! We going to slay everyone and everything in our path. Ain't nobody messing with us. We too saucy," I said in my cocky manner.

      Call me conceited if you want but I got here with no help but my sisters. I bought my clothes. I paid for my own tuition. I raised myself. I act the way I act cause no one ever told me otherwise.

     "What kind of wings you want ?," she asked pulling up to the ordering box.

     " Ummm..... give me some spicy honey bbq wings and seasoned French fries. Oh and a pink lemonade, "I answered hungrily.

    I haven't eaten since last night. This morning I was such in a rush to pack all my belongings and get the heck out of that group home that I forgot to grab something to eat.

Ranae ordered our food and drove up to the next window.

"You want to go to Walmart to get some food for the kitchen, " I asked taking out my wallet to pay for the food.

"Yeah. Tonight I want some alfredo. I ain't have that in a minute, " she said pulling up to the window.

I gave her the money and she paid.

When we got our food my whole world changed.

These were the sexiest wings on earth.

It took me only a second to start digging into my food. Mhhhh... It tasted even better then what it looked like.

"It's that good sis, " Ranae teased me pulling into a parking space.

I just chuckled and continued eating.