Chapter Three

"Thank you Ms. Midoriya and congratulations on young Izuku's birthday." Ignis just arrive due to the invitation from Inko. Coming the door to meet the small apartment and his student's mother with a smile on his face. With the sign of gratitude for inviting him. The pair began talking.

"Thank you, for showing up Professor Scientia. I am glad you made time for my son this past month." Her voice, filled was with gratitude and politeness for the college professor.

"Please, just Ignis Ms. Midoriya. You no need to show me formality in your home."

Inko smiled at the kind gesture and decided to return the same.

"Well then if you insist, then you can address me as Inko."

Ignis smiled in return. "Well if you find no harm then, let's start over. Thank you for inviting me over  Inko."

Inko return his greeting once more. "Thank you Ignis for coming over."

The two chuckled to themselves before proceeding into the kitchen. Once Ignis arrived inside the culinary station in Ms. Midor- Inko's House. There was some plates and utensils already set up. Enough for three.

"Where is the lad?" Given it was a Friday afternoon striking at one-thirty he would figure his student would be home. "Oh Izuku should be on his way. In the meantime I will prepare his favorite meal." Ignis turn his attention to the green haired woman as she approaches the fridge to pull out some ingredients.

Once Inko had most in her arms-more than a handful mind you, she tried reaching a top cabinet for more ingredients. Before she reached the silver circle handle, another hand reached before her. "Please, allow me to assist you. It's a way to repay for cooking for another mouth." Ignis insisted whilst opening the cabinet. "Tell me what else you need do you need? I will help prepare dinner."

Inko felt her cheeks a little warm as she almost stumbled in front of a guest and the added assistance of a handsome man near her own face. 'Calm down, calm down he is trying to help me.' She told herself as Ignis was looking at her filled with eye contact.

"Inko, may I ask is something amiss? Your expression is a bit overwhelmed." Ignis didn't make to many assumptions of a wellbeing of the woman next to him.

Inko was indeed overwhelmed, overwhelm with surprise of how good looking and polite this man was. Alas she needed to contain herself of this sudden embarrassment otherwise Izuku's Professor would get more concern and that would lead to much more issues. "N-No I am alright, just you surprised me." She admitted still looking up at the taller male.

"Forgive me, for the sudden startle. I meant no harm, just a need to assist you with dinner." Ignis apologize still awaiting the first question he ask regarding cooking for the birthday boy. "What else do you need from this cabinet?"

Inko used her somewhat free hand and pointed at a small bottle of sauce and salt. Ignis nodded and grasp those two items and together they proceeded with to make dinner.

Meanwhile....

Class was over. Unlike the normal schedule, Izuku did not run towards home and got ready for his college lessons with Ignis. Today was his birthday, and he was celebrating it with his mother. It's the one time in the year besides breaks from school where he could be happy free of all the bullying. Free from the once friend he use to know.

With a happy smile on his face as he walk out feeling that there shouldn't be any rush to get home. Izuku thought back on his process with Magetic-his conjuring of daggers was becoming easier to create, still it took time to hold the conjured weapon until it dispersed. Unfortunately, to his dislike he can't really cut anything besides plain old-paper. Although through these past weeks and plenty of time spending time during the days off and week-ends, Izuku had focus his time progressing his use of Magetic.