Chapter seven

Sky didn't know If the man was being serious or not. She looked at him, really looked at him. She didn't know if this was a trap or if he was being real with her. She didn't want to take chances, but at the same time she didn't want to miss an opportunity. If he was lying than she would get it worse than how she already has, but if she's not than she can escape and maybe, just maybe live a normal life style.

"How do I know you aren't just trying to set me up?" she said looking him in the eyes. "You don't." he said. "But to make it clear I'm not, I just want to help you, help everyone in here." he said. "Why? Everyone looks at us as if we are,well crazy." She asked. "I can see past all that, you guys need more help than what you are getting." he said sincerely.

Sky reluctantly took his hand hoping he wasn't lying to her. He led her throw doors that she wasn't too familiar with and told her to stay put so he could see if it was safe to go or not.

You're going to regret this Sky

Why are you even listening to this idiot?

He's going to get you killed

Sky tried to ignore Emily and Jason but found it really hard to. When she tried to block them out they would only becoming more irritated and try to take over completely.

You can't get rid of us Sky , it's not that easy

Are you going to really risk everything for a guy that doesn't even care about you

He moved on and so should you

"Come on, fast." he whispered.

Sky quickly followed him scared for her life. If she was caught there would be horrible consequences and she didn't think she could take anymore treatment. They reached a door that was kept open by a young girl smiling at the two of them. She wasn't sure why they were helping her, out of all people why her? Once out she reached the car and sat in the back seat with a smile plastered on her face.

"Thank you." she smiled. "Don't mention it, just happy that we got you out of there." the boy smiled. "I never actually caught your names." Sky said. "I'm Jessie and that's Sam." the girl said happily. "Why are you helping me?" she asked. "Because Sky, you might not remember but we use to be friends."

Sky didn't remember them, but she never could remember anything considering how much treatment she had gone through.

"So, you guys are really going to help me?" She asked. "We can at least try."

Sky and the others talked about a plan to show the doctors true colors. It wasn't going to be easy, but it was going to be worth it.