Ambush.

"Hello, turtle."

Mikey turned around and started to shiver. That voice. That deep evil voice. It slowly came closer to Mikey.

"Some weird stuff can happen right? There we were, trying to kill you pathetic turtles*creepy slow laugh* and it turns out it made you, Michelangelo even stronger. What world do we live in huh."

Mikey was to scared to turn around. Yet he slowly turned around, feeling like his body would give up on him any second.

"Shredder....what do you want? What did you do to all these people?!"

"Does that really matter young one. You see, you pretty much crashed our place last time. And we didn't really get to talk. But here we are, all by ourselves, where nobody can come save you."

What..

"You see, thanks to you our only exemplar of this...serum... got destroyed."

"Yea so what! It's better this way shred-head!"

"But sadly we do need that serum Michelangelo..and our only possible way to get it back, is you."

"Me?!"

"The serum is still in your blood. So either way your coming voluntary with me, or we will have to get it the hard way."(wow shredder yandere mode)

"As if I'd let you" Mikey took out his Kusarigama and started swinging them, ready to fight.

"To sad, RAAAHH" Shredder was going for Mikey. But Mikey was to weak to fight. He had used almost all of his streght for those idiots before. The best mikey could do now, was dogging and trying to figure a way out. Yet, Shredder had no mercy.

*meanwhile outside*

Raph, Leo and Don were still trying to reach Mikey through t-phone and searching for a way inside.

"It's no use guys. Someone calculated every step of this. Every door, every emergency escape every window, all of it, you cant get inside through them. I dont know what to do anymore."

"Looks like we have no other choice but waiting..."

"LEO! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Our baby brother is inside this burning and about to collapse building probably with some psychopath trapping him there and-"

"I know Raph! But what do you expect us to do?! We cant do any magic and teleport us inside. Besides, have faith in Mikey. He is pretty strong too."

"Yeah...you're right... I'm still worried..."

"We all are Raph" Donnie put a hand on Raphs shoulder to comfort his Brother. They just had to wait for now...

Meanwhile inside, shredder was still attacking Mikey, who got weaker and weaker any minute.

"Mh pathetic. Cmon, why dont you use your beloved powers? It would've been so much easier if you would have let us just destroy you in the first place! But by your actions you just brought your whole family in danger, Michelangelo."

'Enough!' Mike thought. He used his last smoke bomb and threw it on the ground. While Shredder was distracted for a few seconds, Mikey used his chance and kicked Shredder in his face so shredder went flying. Even his helmet fell off. Mikey tried to run. But shredder was just about to get up again. So Mikey had no other choice but to use his powers. Mikey did the same thing as before. Gigantic spikes came out of the ground and shredder got all covered up in them so he couldn't move. There was Mikeys chance! Get out of here, quick!

"Aah, I see... first ice and now earth... interesting... but with that action you called your doom. Yours, and your brothers. Just try running away. The foot clan will chase after you after we will get our hands on you. And if its not you, or what made your powers, it will be your family."

Mikeys heart felt like a race. He was slowly backing away more and more.

"Remember my words turtle. THIS, was only a test fight."

Suddenly Shredder started laughing. Mikey couldnt take it anymore. He ran to the outside wall and used all of his rest strength to hit a hole into the wall, just as big so he could finally get out of the building, leaving Shredder behind and using one last time his powers to cover up the hole with earth spices once again.

Mikey ran as fast as he could but soon, he was out of breath. He just sat down at the end of a building, taking his legs up and laying his head on his knees. There were so many thoughts spinning through mikeys head. In the very beginning, all he wanted was protecting his family. Now they're in much more danger than before...

.
.
.
Meanwhile... probably because mikey was out of the building, his phone gave a signal again. Donnie and the others followed it instantly. Soon enough and not far from the building, they found Mikey sitting on the building. Mikey was watching at the building how it was coming down. Surrounded by fire and firefighters trying to save as much as they could.

"Mikey!!! Where were you?! We were worried as hell!!! Mikey? Hey answer us!"

Mikey didnt say anything... leo donnie and raph yet noticed Mikey crying...

"All these people..."

"What..peopl-" raph looked at the building. "Oh no...please don't ..."

This day was a nightmare. Mikeys brothers tried the best to comfort mikey and hugged him, not wanting to rush the answers out of him. God knows what Mikey might have seen inside...

But then Donnie noticed something about Mikey.
"Oh no Mikey look, your got injured by the fire"

Mikey only looked confused. He didn't even notice that he got burned. Well these will be some nice scars afterwards...

"Come one lil bro... for now, let's all go home. We cant do much out here anymore..."

And after that they all went home just before the sun came out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Opinion?