chapter 38

( this chapter is kinda messy... enjoy!)Kevin styled his hair and headed out the door, the bakery wasn't very far nor was really busy so he figured he could work on his big plans there. He walked through the door and heard a little ding from the bell above the door "hey Kevin" Cordelia smiled as she grabbed a small box and brought it over to Kevin. "whats that?" Kevin asked, Cordelia smiled and handed to box to him "open it", Kevin opened the box and pulled out a nice white apron that had Kevin stitched on it in cursive. "This is beautiful Cordelia, thank you so much" Cordelia smiled "alright alright now get back to work". Kevin sat thinking about  a date that would enchant Connor  while quietly scribbling hearts on a napkin, his train of thought was lost when he heard the small jingle of the door opening. Connor walked up to Kevin "hello gorgeous" Kevin looked up and blushed "what can i get you sir?" Connor leaned in closer and looked into Kevins deep chestnut eyes "can i get you alone for a couple minuets". Kevin blushed and glanced around he left the counter and and kissed Connor quickly "ive missed you" Connor laughed quietly "Con its been about an hour" Connor kissed Kevin deeply "thats too long". "Con i could get in trouble" Connor smiled and touched his lower back and gave him a kiss on his neck "alright alright  go now babe, but i love you and ill see you tonight" . Connor left and Kevin went back to his very important doodle, time ticked on and eventually Kevin finally did end up taking  his break and Cordelia started to clean up the counter. She threw away wrappers and napkins and noticed the one Kevin had been scribbling on, it was covered with  hearts and in the bottom corner was a small drawing of two rings .  Cordelia sat in shock and whispered with a wide grin spread across her face "i have to go tell Charlotte!".