Chapter 50

Kevin and Connor were alone in Connors dressing room and Kevin snaked his arms around Connors hips and looked around the room "gosh this feels familiar doesnt it" he laughed. Connor looked up at him "gosh i remember that night, you were so desperate for me Kev" he said holding back a laugh. Kevin tugged on Connors shirt pulling him closer to his face "youre one to talk princess", a dark blush spread across Connors face as Kevin tilted his chin up to meet his enticing gaze. Connors pants formed a small tent and Kevin smirked "is there a problem babe" he said as he started palming Connors length. Connors knees almost buckled beneath him "n-no" Kevin Pushed Connor onto the love seat and he started to strip. Kevin slowly lifted up his shirt and Connor slowly reached into his pants when Kevin grabbed his hand "not yet baby". Connor whined as he watched Kevin strip till he was wearing nothing but his underwear, he stepped forward and knelt before Connor pulled down his pants and licked a slow stripe up his bulge while keeping strict eye contact. Connor bit back a moan and shut his eyes, Kevin moved up on top of Connor and licked his neck before slowly biting his ear. Kevin Lifted off Connors shirt and exposed his pale ivory skin and sent shivers down Connors spine and started biting his tender flesh which soon enough would bloom into a blue and purple love mark. Kevin kissed Connor with a hot passion as his hands explored his defined torso "i need you Kevin" Connor moaned breathlessly, "whats that baby?" Kevin teased as he reached into Connors pants and slid his thumb over the tip. Connor was breathing heavy "p-please just have your way with my Kevin"  Kevin put his hands on Connors knees and spread his legs and peppered kisses all over Connors inner thighs before grabbing the lube and pouring a generous amount of it on his fingers before pushing into Connor earning a small gasp out of Connor. Kevin Pushed in deeper and Connor let a loud moan, "did i just find someones sweet spot?" Connor gasped and moaned "gosh you make the prettiest noises Con". After Kevin Finished prepping Connor he slowly pushed his length into Connor, "faster Kevin, faster" Kevin pushed in faster hitting Connors prostate again and again. "Kevin please let me t-touch-" Connor said reaching to  pleasure himself "not yet baby,i dont want you cumming to quickly". Kevin pulled out and sat next to Connor and patted his lap, and Connor got on top of Kevin and sat on his hard length. Kevin whispered small gasps as Connor began to ride him, they were both panting and moaning loudly  and Kevin finally started stroking Connors yearning length. Kevin thrusted harder and faster and Connors strained moans were music to his ears "kevin im- im gonna", just then Connor came all over Kevins chest and let sigh of relief and Kevin came inside him.  The two shared a passionate kiss as light sweat formed on their foreheads and Connors started kissing Kevins neck "god" Kevin laughed "i cant believe we're married now" Connor sighed as he snuggled up close to Kevin "now for the honeymoon" Connor said with a big smiling grin, "watch it babe" Kevin laughed.

((okay guys i think is is the last chapter of this book! im so thankful for every one of my readers and im honestly so proud of this book. i know you all might be sad that this is the end but im planning on starting a boyf riends fic very v e r y soon! so yes thank you all again and im so glad you all liked the book xX <3))

ps, i also have so many ideas for more mcpricely fics so stay tuned for more gay theatre shit!!