~Chapter 5: Here We Go~

I changed the ending of the last chappie. Might want to take a look at it first. :D

~.~

I walked to the nearby park where I took a walk. I had a tea in my hand and I was walking along the lake until…

                BOOM.

                “I’m so sorry, I never meant- Holy crap, you’re Cassie Davidson! I love your music! I’m a huge fan, my name is Angel.” I smiled and looked down at the little girl. She was probably 7 or so, had emerald eyes and wavy brown hair. “Can I have an autograph?”

                “Sure! You can have a picture too!”

                “My mom is here, but she didn’t bring her camera.” She replied with a sad face. I told her to go get her mom, and her mom came.

                “If your mom says its okay, I’ll take a picture and then tweet it!” Her mom nodded with a big smile on her face, and she mouthed a thank you after I took the picture. They were walking off and then I called a “Wait!” I reached into my purse and got 4 tickets and backstage passes out.

                “Here you go Angel. Bring a friend and two adults to come to my last London concert on Saturday. I have to go now, but I’ll see you Saturday, okay?” She was bubbling with excitement and she said a ‘thank you’. I walked off with a smile on my face. I put on my red Ray-Bans and went home.

~.~

                “SAMMY! What should I wear?” Sammy bounced into the room, looking at me then looking in her closet. She had a photo shoot today and she was excited. When she was excited she chose the best outfits. She then took out a pair of knee length skinny jeans and my Coca-Cola shirt. She chose Black heels to go with it.

                “Here you go. Don’t put on too much makeup, lip gloss, mascara, and foundation. Leave your hair be and have fun. I gotta go, bye!” She left the house excited as ever, while I was still getting ready. I got everything together and before I left, I tweeted the picture of me and Angel. My caption was,

                “Thanks to my #1 fan Angel!” I immediately got loads of favourites, retweets, and replies. I ignored them, and headed out the door towards the studio. As soon as I left, I was surrounded by fans and reporters. I gave out a few autographs and a few pictures before I slipped on my sunglasses and left.

~.~

I walked into the studio, where Nathan, Fred, and Jayne were waiting for me. They all chorused their hellos and Jayne and Fred went off together, leaving me with Nathan.

“Where is he Nath?” Nathans eyes darted from me to Fred and Jayne to me again.

“Next room. Be prepared.” I nodded, biting my lip. Fred and Jayne both looked at me before opening the door. They both knew the whole situation, and I nodded towards them. Jayne put her hand on the door and walked in first. Fred following after her, and I was frozen.

“Come on Cass.” I blinked and then I felt Nath grab my hand.

~.~

*Nathan’s POV*

                “Come on Cass.” I said gently. She was frozen in fear probably, and I grabbed her hand and gave her a little squeeze. I pulled her into the room, where she was greeted by Bird.

                “Hey Cass! What’s up?” Jay came over to her and gave her a big hug. She surprisingly let go of my hand and hugged Jay back. I smiled for a bit, and then stopped. I caught Tom looking at her. Tom looked at her weirdly. Hell was about to unleash if anyone mentioned the past.

~.~

*Cassie’s POV*

                “Hey Cass! What’s up?” I saw Jay coming towards me. I let go of Nathan’s hand and hugged Jay. I closed my eyes to avoid Tom’s stare coming towards me. I let go of Jay, and faced all of them.

                “So I know Nath and Bird here, anyone want to introduce?” I looked at Nathan and flashed a smile. He teasingly shaked his head, and started introducing.

                “That’s Max, you already know him, and he escorted you in last time.” He pointed at Max and Max waved at me. “That’s Siva, the Irish one.” He pointed at Siva. My jaw dropped. He was as tall as Jay, a little taller maybe, with black hair and brown eyes. He had perfectly tanned skin and he had perfect cheekbones. Siva waved in my direction and smiled. “And, that’s Tom.” I looked at Tom for the first time in 4 years. He had changed so much! His face had turned into something you’d find in a movie, his hair was longer and spiked, and his smile was more different.

                “Hi everyone. I’m Cassie Davidson, 20 years old, a model and a singer, and I have to go to the bathroom see you later.” I ran to the bathroom struggling to hold the tears back. I saw all of them exchange looks. I heard footsteps behind me and heard someone chasing after me. I didn’t care. I went into the bathroom, let my silent tears fall onto the tile floor. Why me.

~.~

Hey guys! My story is near 100 reads and its only been two weeks. I love all of you so so much. Thanks a lot! Hope this was't bad, changed the POV for a little, should I keep on doing that? OH AND SHE FINALLY SEES TOM ! c(:

Dedicated to xoNina_TW her stories are great, fan her and read her stories (especially Where I Belong...my life is on that story...its so good...)

Kay bye :D I promise to update in a few days :P

Lillian xx