~Chapter 23: Runners and Murderers~

~.~

                “And the surprise is…the one and only…hilarious…the JANOSKIANS!” Louis shouted into the mic. Me, Luke, Beau, Skip, and James ran onto the stage while the intro to ‘Set the World On Fire’ was playing. We all began singing, and when we finished, Cassie came over and hugged all of us.

                “You guys were the surprise? I finally get to meet you!” She exclaimed. I chuckled and hugged her back.

                “Yeah, good secret?” Beau grinned. Beau always liked Cassie more than any of us did. We would tease him about it, but he was very happy with Kaitlyn. We continued performing, song after song. We finally finished, singing the song that Cassie hated.

                “7 am waking up in the morning, gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs, gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal, seeing everything the time has go” We began. We saw Cassie groaning and digging her face in her hands. I laughed at her expression. Then I saw Ariana.

                Ariana Grande! Hottest Chick that I know. She was amazing, from her bright red hair to her eyes…she was flawless. Amazing. No words can describe her. Her personality was very different than the personality most people would think she had. Victorious does an outstanding job and modifying her personality into something crazy.

                She was so nice and beautiful. That glow that she has while shes singing or acting. That look on her face when she skypes me and tells me about her debut album. I walked over to her and started talking.

                “Um, hey Ariana!” I greeted, knowing that my face was bright red. She looked t me and brushed her hair away from her face. She looked down and stared at her shoes while she blushed.

                So. Fucking. Cute.

                “Hi, Jai.” She said nervously. We continued talking, about everything. She was going to be taking a vacation for about a week here in London. I asked her out (Luke told me I didn’t have the balls too, that fag) and she agreed. 

                Best. Night. Ever.

                Especially since Ariana was there.

~.~

*Ariana’s POV*

                Jai Brooks was there.

                Jai Dominic Brooks. Oh my god. What was I going to do.

                He was even cuter in person. No joke. His hair was sexy, his nose, his face…I need to stop daydreaming! He was walking over to me. Oh my god.

“Um, hey Ariana!”  He said. He was blushing. I looked at my shoes and began to burn up. What is going on right now?

“Hi Jai.” I said, nervous and shy. We made a small talk and then finally…

                He asked me out!

                I said yes immediately.

                I’m going on a date with Jai Brooks.

                Okay, going to stop fangirling now.

~.~

*Cassie’s POV*

                I woke up at around 7. I looked up and saw Nathan, lightly snoring, arm hugged around my waist. I smiled and slowly got up out of bed. I remembered last night- most amazing night ever. The Janoskians! I can’t believe that I met them! They were hilarious and amazing. I saw Ariana and Jai together- Jariana. Fangirl moment.