Lightning and Thunder

Thor-

I wandered around the camp of half bloods, looking for the place they keep the pop tarts.

I could not find it.

I was getting strange looks from the demigods, probably my hammer, it's very shiny.

I ran into a girl we saw when we came here, I believe that her name was Thalia.

"Oh, it's you." She muttered when she noticed me.

"Hello young demigod, who is your parent?" I asked.

"I'm a Hunter of Artemis."

"I believe she does not have children, who is your godly parent?"

She looked at me with murderous intent in her eyes. "Zeus. I'm a child of Zeus. Now don't make me say it again."

"Ahh, so you are my Greek versions child. Can you direct me to the Zeus cabin, where I could stay with you?"

She started to laugh.

"What is so funny young hero?"

"I don't stay in my dad's cabin, I stay in Artemis' cabin. You're welcome to stay in Zeus' cabin, but I'd never go back there."

"Why not?"

"He has this statue thing that creeps me out. Anyways, it'll only remind me of my brother, and I don't feel like thinking about what happened."

"Your brother? He died in the war?"

Thalia stiffened. "Did Percy not tell you anything? That kelp Head."

"He has informed us, yes. But I had known about the war from the stories that were passed around to us. I just wasn't aware of who exactly perished in Said war. Which hero was your brother?"

Thalia looked as though she wanted the shoot one of her arrows through my head. "Jason."

"Jason Grace? Yes I have heard of his death."

"It's ironically sad, he was killed by a brick.
He always was getting hit with bricks.
At least a stapler wasn't the death of him."

She rubbed her eyes before looking me in the eyes.

"Anyways go away. I have to practice with my lightning. I'm trying to learn Jason's power so I can finish what he started. Whatever that means. Those were his last words to me, to finish what he started, but I don't know how exactly. Anyways my lightning is actually pretty amazing currently. I think he'd be proud."

"I doubt your lightning is better than mine though."

"Is that a challenge?" She asked.

"If you must get confirmation."

Thalia shot lightning into the sky.

"I HAVE COOLER LIGHTNING!"

"YOU ARE INCORRECT, I AM THE HOLDER OF THAT TITLE!" I yelled, shooting my own lighting into the sky.

We shot lightning back and fourth until we both were exhausted.

"We shall consider this a tie for now." I suggested.

"If that'll help you sleep at night." She smirked.

"You are overly confident, Daughter of Zeus."

"Don't call me that, ever. I am Thalia, and that is all. I'm a Hunter Of Artemis, if you're gonna call me a daughter of someone, it's her. Got it?"

"Yes, Thalia. I will keep that in mind."

"Anyways the Zeus cabin is right there, make yourself at home." Thalia pointed to a cabin with a big number one on it.

"Thank you very much, young hero."

I walked into the building, a big Zeus statue stared back at me.

I now understand what she meant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wattpad is being rude and not letting me view my story as a reader so I can't see your guys' comments or respond to them! I made a second account so I can, it's Juliet_Nebula2
So don't be confused if I respond with that account!

Anyways, I think I'll make one more filler like chapter before we get back into the main plot, but I have to figure out how to do that first, so I'll make a Peter Parker filler chapter. Someone gave me a good idea, you know who you are, and thanks for the idea.

Anyways, I was supposed to start writing this yesterday night, but something with my best friend happened this week and I needed to be there for her, so it was postponed to tonight instead.

I just watched the movie 'Eighth Grade' and oh my, Bo Burnham did amazing. (Bo is my favorite comedian, if you can classify him as one? I think so..)

Anywho, thanks for reading, and I'm glad you all are enjoying it. I never thought any of my stories would reach over one hundred reads, but this one is already at 12K! My other one is at 44K!!
That's insane, and I've never felt as motivated to write a story that will appeal to others.

Well, let's get on to the next chapter, hopefully will be up soon!

The one and only,
      Juliet_Nebula