.:Chapter 1:.

Key for Chapter:

(f/o)= Favorite outfit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       You were having a nice sleep until the sunlight fell onto your face. You groan and hesitantly open your (e/c) orbs. You sat up on your (f/c) bed as you yawned and stretched. You got up from your bed and made your way to your bathroom. You brushed your teeth and your (h/c) hair into (if you need an 'a' add one) (f/hs). You went back to your room and changed out of your pajamas. You changed into (f/o) and smiled. You glanced up at your mirror and your smile grew. You twirled and posed a bit before stopping. You went over to your desk and picked up a piece of paper that had a small list on it. 

My List:

-Go have breakfast at Koopa's Waffles

-Sing to the students

       It was a pretty short list now, but you knew that there would be something that extended it. Living in the Mushroom Kingdom does have it days. But you may be wondering as to why 'sing to the students' is on the list. Well you see, you loved dancing and singing. These two things were your talents that you have been blessed with. If you were given the opportunity, you could sing to millions, since you didn't have stage fright. 

       You folded the paper and walked over to where you had your (bag/purse/bookbag). You took your (f/c) (bag/purse/bookbag) and placed the folded list into it. You put on your (bag/purse/bookbag) and ran out the door. You locked your door behind you and made your way to Koopa's Waffles. While you were going to your destination, you were greeting the toads and any others who said hello to you. You then suddenly bumped into someone, making you both land onto the ground with a small quiet yelp. "Oh goodness! I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" you apologized as you stood up and extended your hand to who you bumped into. You then noticed who you ran into and your eyes widened as you let out a quiet gasp.

Old: 151 words

New: 347 words

//Yes I understand that this chapter was still short, but I still extended/edited it. And I have to say that I like this chapter 1 better than the old one! I hope you all did too! 

And I wish you lil' owling beans for a great day (or night)! See you all in a next update!