.:Chapter 5:.

Luigi saw you run and immediately ran after you. 'I'm late, i'm late, i'm late!! ' you thought as you kept running, the wind blowing through your (h/c) hair. You were late to sing for the elementary school kids. You always loved helping out at the school and sing for them, but because of the competition, you were late. You eventually reached the school and came through the door. The teacher and students all jumped at your sudden appearance and the slam from the door. "I'm *pant* sorry *pant* for being *pant* late..." you huffed out. Some of the students giggled and others just gave you a blank stare. Soon Luigi came in as well and everyone gasped, especially the girls.

       "OMG! Are you guys dating?!"

       "Are you guys a couple?!"

       "You guys are sssoooo cute together!"

       "I ship you guys together!"

       "When did you guys start dating?!"

       A lot of things about you and Luigi were fired from the students. You both blushed with your cheeks turning pink.

       "SILENCE!!" the teacher shouted and the chatter died down. "I know you are all excited to see (Y/n) and Luigi, but you must all be respectful. Now, apologize," she then gestured toward you and Luigi.

       "We're sorry," all the students said in unison. The blush on your and Luigi's faces had disappeared as you went in front of the class.

       "Its alright," you said as you smiled.

       "Its okay," Luigi stated as he gave the students a nervous smile. The kids beamed at you two after your responses.

       "Now, are you kids ready for a performance?" you asked as you placed your hands on your hips.

       "Yeah!!" the students shouted, making you smile.

       "I can't hear you~" you teased as you put a hand on your ear and your smile grew a little wider.

       "YEAH!!!!" the students yelled loudly and if louder, they could've knocked you back.

       "They really like you, (Y/n)," Luigi said to you as he went towards you and the kids were starting to talk a little loud again.

       "Yup, they do. Why don't you go and sit down so you aren't just standing?" you suggested and Luigi gave you a short nod. The teacher happened to hear you and offered a seat next to her desk. Luigi (and you) thanked the teacher and she said that it was nothing. The kids were giggling a bit and Luigi got confused and a bit worried. He hoped the kids weren't making fun of him. Luigi turned to the teacher and motioned for her to come closer. She did so and Luigi whispered into her ear.

       "W-Why are t-they laughing?" Luigi asked and the teacher's eyes widened a bit. She then looked at Luigi's chair and giggled a bit herself, worrying Luigi a bit more. She leaned in and whispered in his ear.

       "That's the Trouble Chair. The kids sit there if they misbehave," Luigi looked at her in shock before politely asking for a different chair. The teacher nodded and gave Luigi a different chair and placed the Trouble Chair somewhere else. The teacher then clapped once, earning the attention from the students and you. 

       "Now children, make sure you give (Y/n) your undivided attention and respect," the teacher said before seating down at her desk. You cleared your throat before you began singing.

Old: 375 words

New: 555 words