.:Chapter 4.:

A/N: The video above is a Nightcore version of Lady Gaga's Paparazzi.    

       You couldn't believe it. Princess Daisy here?! What is going on? Was she there the whole time or did she just walk in?

       "OH YOUR HIGHNESS, PRINCESS DAISY!! WOULD YOU LIKE TO COMPETE AGAINST (Y/N)?!!" the toad in the loud speaker asked. Daisy looked at you and smiled a little before turning back to the toad, nodding. She got on the stage and told the toad what to play. She went back to the mic and the music began to play. Daisy then started to sing.

We are the crowd
We're c-coming out
Got my flash on it's true
Need that picture of you
It's so magical
We'd be so fantastic

Leather and jeans
Garage glamorous
Not sure what it means
But this photo of us
It don't have a price
Ready for those flashing lights
'Cause you know that baby I-

       Daisy turned to both your and Luigi's direction, making you both flinch a little (from shock/surprise).

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your
Papa-paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
Papa-paparazzi

I'll be your girl
Backstage at your show
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah cause you'll know
I'm staring between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes

       She took the microphone and began making her way to some toads' table. It was in the opposite side of the room from your and Luigi's table.

Shadow is burnt
Yellow dance and return
My lashes are dry
Purple teardrops I cry
It don't have a price
Loving you is cherry pie
'Cause you know that baby I

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your
Papa-paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind

       It didn't take too long before Daisy had reached your and Luigi's table.

But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
Papa-paparazzi

Real good
Snap, snapped

Don't stop for anyone
Were plastic but we'll still have fun!

       Daisy gently held Luigi's chin and made him look at her, mainly stare into her eyes. You clenched your hands into fists to contain any anger or jealousy you had.

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your
Papa-paparazzi

       Daisy thankfully let Luigi go before heading back to the stage and your fist was loosened a bit.

 Promise I'll be kind

But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
Papa-paparazzi

       When Daisy finished, some of the toads clapped and cheered for her. You looked at Luigi and he was a little embarrassed. He pulled his hat down to cover his face and you reached over to pat him lightly on the back. Luigi looked at you and you gave him a small smile. He fixed his hat and looked up as the noise died down.

       "ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! NOW IS YOUR TIME TO CHOOSE!!! WHO WON??!!!! DAISY?!" the spotlight then shone on Daisy. "OR (Y/N)??!!!" and the spotlight shone on you. It wasn't long before the spotlight began to explore the entire room. People were cheering for both you and Daisy, but your name was cheered louder.

       "OK!!! THE WINNER IISSSS...." a drum roll sound effect was heard as everyone waited for the winner's name. "(Y/N)!!!!!!!" the spotlight returned to you and everyone cheered. A toad made their way to you with a bag in their hands. "CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YOU WIN 1000 COINS!!!" the speaker toad boomed. The toad that had approached you gave you the bag and you thanked them. They smiled at you before leaving as the lights came back on. Everyone returned to what they were doing. The waitress came back and placed the bill on the table.

       "That was wonderful, (Y/n). You should sing here more often," the waitress complimented as you shook your head and giggled.

       "If I did, I would always win," you joked as the waitress giggled a little. You then saw Luigi about to take out some coins to pay the bill, but you stopped him.

       "I'll pay," you said as Luigi shook his head.

       "It will be wrong for you to pay," Luigi replied. You were taken away from his kindness, but you still wanted to pay. After all, it's not like your dating or anything...cough cough.

       "Let's just split the cost," you offered. Luigi seemed to hesitate, but he eventually agreed. You both gave half of the cost of the bill to the waitress.

       "Thank goodness you two made up your minds! I thought we will be here all morning! But thanks for coming by! Come again any time!" the waitress said with a bright smile. You and Luigi said 'thank you' and got up to head outside. In front of the entrance/exit doors were Daisy. You frowned a bit before she approached you. She gave you a small bright smile.

       "That was a great performance, (Y/n)! But I'll try my hardest to beat you next time!" you smiled at her and she just gave you a closed eye smile in return. She walked away and you waved bye at her as Luigi did so too. Something then struck you as you quickly turned to Luigi.

       "Luigi! What time is it?!"  you ask as he looks at a clock on Koopa's Waffles.

       "U-Uhh 7:50. Wh-" before Luigi even finished, you were already sprinting away.

Old: 799 words

New: 900 words

------------

A/N: I hope you guys enjoy the chapter and like the change of Daisy's personality!