PSA

(this exact message will be posted on the other book as well so no worries)

I just want to thank you guys so much for everything that you are. You reading my books means beyond the world to me, and I couldn't have imagined in my wildest fantasies where it would end up. I literally started the first book A YEAR AGO just because some antixreaders i read just didn't exceed all of my desires. And I always wanted the story to go a different way. And I wanted other things to happen. So I made my own. And I couldn't be more proud of it. This is all because of you guys. I wasn't even planning to make a second set of books to continue the first one after it was done, but it was you guys who convinced me to continue it. Even though I feared it wouldn't be as good as the first, you STILL stuck with me through them.

I don't take any of you for granted and a day doesn't pass where I am not grateful for each and every one of you because without you, I wouldn't be writing this note.

OKAY ENOUGH WITH THE SAPPY STUFF

Now, when I was writing books A and B, I wrote them knowing that I wasn't going to continue the series. I was going to leave them as what they were because if you read both of them, you'd know why.

But y'all had convinced me otherwise

So im really excited to say I WILL BE WRITING A THIRD BOOK.

Yes, I am calling it a "third" because it is the third journey. Whereas the books A and B were alternate universes taken place at the same time.

NOW BEFORE YOU GET ALL CRAZY
I need to explain some things.

THIS THIRD BOOK WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER THE EVENTS OF BOOK A
If you read book B, you'll know why.

YOU MUST HAVE READ BOTH BOOKS A AND B BEFORE CONTINUING TO THE THIRD ONE
Even though the new one continues after one of them, references from both books will be made, and may confuse you. So please read the other book that wasn't your first choice if you haven't already.

So yeah! YOU'RE WELCOME. I am super excited to get started on this. As I made the final decision to continue the series, I made a promise to myself that this book has to be bigger and better than the rest. More conflicts, more twists, more confusion, and more 4th wall breaks!

Again, none of this could be done without you guys. You are LITERALLY the reason I didn't give up this series. You guys convinced me. And now I want to pay you back. So keep an eye out for the next (and final) book of the Tempted Series:

 So keep an eye out for the next (and final) book of the Tempted Series: