CHAPTER ELEVEN

JUNGKOOK POV
One month after training

I was told I'd only hear the plan once when Jin started passing around masks. It's 2 in the morning, and we're all standing around in the back room of the shop.

"Now" Taehyung started, as usual hanging on my side. "Both Kims will infiltrate the storage room, as they both have 'jobs' there. They're gonna get all the crates out, as me and Jungkook w keep watch and take care of anyone we need to. Hoseok will be waiting in the truck for us. We go in 10. We'll come immediately back here, and wait for Yoongi and Jimin. I already went over the plan with them, and have made sure Jimin will be in full protection with his Godfather the whole time, Kook."

I only nod, having finally an understanding as to why Jin showed up on his motorcycle outside my door at 1:30 am.

We wear solid black hoodies, but Tae's has a silver crown spray painted on the back above a large english character spreading across the whole backside, and I forget if it's pronounced "why" or "vee".

"This is some good quality american stuff, usually not sold here. Income's gonna blow more than usual, boys." Namjoon says, leaning into the circle we make. Yoongi also reminds us to never go on a mission unarmed, and to grab a gun in the wardrobe on the way out. He checks his rolex and jumps, grabbing Jimin's arm while still looking at it.

"Chim, we're gonna miss it. Guy's we're headed out now, i'll remember to show him the ropes. See y'all in a bit. We are as of now, a reminder, Park and Min, got it?"

Jimin nods with a firm expression on his face, and I feel a strange sense of pride. I remind him to keep his eyes peeled, and in moments they walk out into the cold through the steel door.

"Alright, let's get a move on. Need it in by the time shop opens today." Hoseok says, and flips the car keys in his hands. I grab my mask last and follow the others out the door.

By the time we parked outside the facility, the sky had already lightened up a bit. Hoseok stops the engine, and I copy the others by putting up my hood and mask.

Taehyung, who's sitting next to me in the back row, leans into my side and speaks in a low voice.

"We're going to have to be really quiet, and you probably won't hear what I say well, so keep me in your sight. I'll signal you if anything's up. All we're doing for now is keeping watch."

"Speaking of which," Hoseok interrupts before I can answer, "It's weird seeing you out here with us again. Usually you don't partake in any of this, but it.. it makes me happy to see you living again. Even behind the domain doors, you're a good leader."

We all go silent. Did Hoseok, the loud, sleazy killer, really just say that?

"It's good to be out again, thanks Jung." I look at them, back and fourth, then decide to leave it as that. Jin, who's on the other side of me, opens the car door gingerly, and he and Namjoon come piling out. Unlike us, they wear their factory uniforms, acquired weeks before when the operation started.

"Jung" I say, about to close the door once me and Tae followed.
"Don't get killed or anything 'round these parts here, hoe, or I'll kill you."

"Back at you, slut."

I close the door with minimum strength, and Tae heads into the steel door of the big, gray building in front of us.

We're greeted with a long hallway, intersected several times before splitting off entirely. We both duck our heads just past the wall on each corner, watching out for any staff, then continued forward in that fashion until we reached the end of the hall. When there, I tap Taehyungs shoulder, seeing Jin's signal for the correct hallway, a single penny sitting by the side of the wall.