the big manitor and camp

Two years later I was twelve, when I was told by the pevenslies that I wasn't normal, even in the witches standards.
  That was when I realized I wasn't like the other kids or witches, I was different.
   Three days later a weird looking man came to my mansion, grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.
   "Kid what are you doing" I asked making him look at me
   "THERE IS NO TIME TO TALK" He yelled then looked over my shoulder and paled. "OKAY WE HAVE TO GO NOW"
    "Why" I asked before looking behind me I saw the manitor and pushed him away. I took out the elder wand and used one of my original spells "nightra maxum" I yelled and the manitor relived everything I did, he couldn't take it and died.
    "What did you do" The boy said shaking me.
    "Nothing" I said looking away.
     "You know what we don't have time for this let's go"
      The boy then pulled me once again, but this time to some muggle contraction, and pushed me in yelling 'Chiron step on it' and then we were going, as I watched as we left the house I had grown used to as I was the heir.
                    *time skip*
   When we stopped we were just in the middle of the road.
   "Where are we" I asked
    "Camp Half-blood" The kid asked.
    "But we are in the middle of no where"
    The boy chuckles and points to a mountain "that is where camp is past that tree" He said pointing to the tree.
    I sighed and they stayed behind me as we walked.  When we finally arrived, they brought me to what they called the 'big house'.
    When we got there, there was a man sitting at a table with a game set up and 'Chiron' sat down and started to play.
    "So your the new camper" The man said.
    "Yes Mr. D" The kid answered seeing as I wasn't.
    " Well Grover it's fine you are free to leave" With that said the kid ran out.
   "May I ask a question" I asked
   " Well you found one with manners-" He said looking at Chiron who nodded, then looked at me, " -Then by all means ask your question "
    "Well you said that this camp is for half bloods, but what kind of half blood are they"
    "Well gods of course, but don't worry I'm sure you will have a good one" He then looked at Chiron "Chiron will show you around" 
    Chiron got up and motioned for me to follow him, which I did, and we walked out of the 'big house'.
   He then started showing me around, by showing I mean pulling me with him and saying what places they are.
    Then we arrived at one of the cabens um 14 I believe it was and started talking with a blond haired guy.
    "This is Luke he is the cabin counselor of 14 and you will be staying here till you are claimed" Chiron told me then left to who nows where.
   "Hi I'm Luke counselor of the Hermes cabin nice to meet you" The blond hair boy  'Luke' said. 
   "Pleasure, I'm Samantha Potter" I answered him.
   "Well" Luke looked over to all the other campers" These are your fellow campers until you are claimed"
   Some one yell "claimed or undetermined"
   "Undetermined" Luke yelled causing all of them to sigh.
   I then told Luke that I was going to walk around.
   I was walking around when a girl around my age came up to me and called me pooper instead of Potter and a lot of other things.
   "I'm from the Ares cabin" The girl said.
   "Yes, I can tell"
    "What's that supposed to mean"
    "Well I mean that must be where you got the stink from"
    After saying that she grabbed me and pulled me to the bathroom.
    When we got there she said she was going to teach me some manners and tried to push my head in.
    But unfortunately for her when she tried the toilet water went all over her, and she yelled your a dead women Potter, dead.
  I was walking, running away from Clarisse, when I saw a young dirty blond girl so I walked up to her.
   "Um hello" I said as I sat next to her causing her to look at me. "What's your name, I'm Samantha"
   "Annabeth" The girl muttered before looking at the ground.
   "Um want to do something"
   She looked at me"sure" Then she walked gesturing for me to follow, when we stopped we were at the arena.
   "So what are we doing" I asked as we got there
  "Training she said before throwing me a sword.
   *warning I suck at writing battle sence*
     I caught it and it was very unbalanced, so it would be hard for me to move. When I got it annabeth attacked me with hers.
   When she stroke,  I ducked under and slashed at her side. She tried to block,  but she got a small slash on her side. After that she tried harder to hit me,  but I kept blocking, until I saw an opening on her side, so I hit her side and then tripped her, causing her to drop her sword and lose balance, I then put my sword on her neck.
   "Yield"
   She sighed "I Yield"
   After that we shook hands and proceeded to go to our cabins to sleep.