Blue and Striker

The tribe celebrated their glorious victory and kept the Therizinosaur's skull and claws as a trophy. Bien, after an 8-hour journey, came to base with an undeniably majestic Triceratops, with stunning green and navy blue patterns, unnaturally vibrant.

Following him was a lightly injured Carl, riding his lightning-blue & grey patterned huge Velociraptor named Blue. Joseph and John exit the backyard and watched in awe as the two big creatures got used to their new experienced masters.

Bien glanced back, as if he expected something. Then came a running Parasaurolophus with a dark red-faded blue pattern called Barry. John was so happy to receive the gift from Bien. And so the next day, they set out for a surprise gift to Joseph, who was convinced that the three just went off on a nice walk together.. but that sounded wrong to him. Why would they go out without him? Joseph began to worry.

While Joseph was waiting for the group to come back and discuss what they did to him, Joseph made sone fortifications and fed John's dodos, and made some tea for himself out of a crumbled tea leaf he got from John. Then he waited.

In the afternoon, after a few hours of taming and hunting, unknowingly to Joseph, came an Earthgreen-dark red patterned Triceratops named Joey, who got used to Joseph. They now had their own pets, and they started working on the base's second floor. With a high hope for success in their tribe, they eagerly discuss their future plans to keep the tribe growing and going.