Therizinosaurus Attack

As the base was finished and defenses were laid, Joseph went egg hunting to make kibble. Carl stayed at base to try out his new gamma wave communication via specimen implant. Joseph and Carl communicated as Carl picked up details about the expedition.

Bien was giving taming lessons to John when all of a sudden, the parasaurs dropped dead as they ate narcoticized and poisoned spoiled meat. They were buried and Bien continued the lessons, and making a new tame schedule. John learned to tame dodos, mesopithicuses, and other small animals. Carl managed the base as Joseph suddenly screamed in shock through the specimen implant.

Joseph was stabbed in the arm by a gigantic therizinosaurus, as it also impaled an unknown survivor. Shockingly, it bit the man in half and Joseph fled, holding his wound. He came back to base with a bleeding arm and Bien immediately started treating him.  Carl decided to craft deadly weapons designed to pierce thick dinosaur skin. John trained 2 loyal dodos to fight alongside him, and he quickly became a dodo lover. They set out for the Therizinosaurus the next day, anxious for the fight.

John with his two dodos, scouted for the dino, as Carl and Bien climbed a cliff to fire sharp arrows at the dino. Joseph set a torch near the temporary perimeter as he sank spears into the ground which acted as a small wall fpr the archer line. Joseph hid at the top of a tree, pulled his harpoon out, amd waited for John's signal. Minutes later, John came running back waving a torch, which he then threw on the Therizinosaurus who loosely followed behind. John climbed the cliff and grabbed a spear from the temporary wall. Bien and Carl started firing and distracting the dinosaur. Joseph jumped on the dinosaur's back and stabbed his harpoon on him, then using the rope to swing to the ground, which then broke the harpoon.

Dressed in a tunic, John shot the spear onto the dinosaur and the dodos charged into battle. John pulled his club out and began beating the Therizinosaur with it, as Joseph pulled another harpoon out his ridiculously large duffel bag just for javelins and harpoons. Eventually the dinosaur fell down as Joseph stabbed his last harpoon on the dinosaur, and as well as the last spear from Bien.

The tribe began smacking the dinosaur down gathering the meat and stuff for it which they may eat soon at base. They rejoiced at the same time, while Bien treated John's injured dodo, Natasha.