the sleepover

|the next day|
*Jordyn's POV*
I felt someone stirring beside me and then i realized it was Jaedyn. He was wide awake and just giggling.
"Hiya Cutie !" I kissed his head and carried him to the bathroom and placed him on the sink so i can brush my teeth. Then I grabbed him and walked downstairs to make some breakfast. I let my mom sleep in. I made some pancakes and eggs for the morning.
"good morning sis." Kenny mumbled as he walked downstairs. He was sleepy but he had to get up to go to the sandlot.
"Morning bighead." i replied.
He sat down at the counter after getting his food and started to eat.
"The boys will be over tonight and will be sleeping over too." he said devouring his pancake.
"Oh no." i looked at him wide eyed. Whenever the boys were over they always messed with me. I didn't mind because I'd end up getting them back, but it was just so annoying.
The conversation stopped there and Kenny left to go practice. I fed Jaedyn and then cleaned the dishes. There wasn't much to do today so I ended up wanting to go to the sandlot.
I put Jaedyn in my mom's room and let him snuggle up to her while she slept. Then I went to change. I changed into a red and black flannel that i left unbuttoned, high waist black shorts, and my red converse. I grabbed everything i needed and headed out the door.
When I got there, the boys started staring at me, or more at my ass, and wouldn't really stop. That was until Kenny hit em all with his glove. Then all of a sudden I'm being pulled by the wrist.
"Princesa why'd you wear those shorts?! The boys are gonna be staring at you all day long and it's bugging me!" Benny turned me to him. His jaw was clenched and jealousy was looking so sexy on him. Even though he was my best friend, he was very overprotective of me as well as Kenny.
"Hey hey it ain't my fault it makes my ass look great." I smirked and left him to play ball. I heard him mumbles something but i shook it off. By then the boys were tired of Kenny hitting them so they got their head in the game as well.
We'd been playing for hours and got hungry so we walked to the neighborhood walmart (instead of vincent's) and bought some chips and drinks. But of course I was the only one that brought money so I had to pay for everything. Plus we bought some food for the sleepover tonight.
We walked back to the sandlot and I decided I was done for the day so I started walking home with the sleepover stuff. But as the overprotective brother he is, Kenny decided to walk with me.
"Jordy what did you and Benny talk about?" he asked.
"Nothing much. Just asked to see if we needed Jaedyn to be over tonight but I said since we had the sleepover he'd just be staying with us." i lied. I really don't know why I lied but I had a feeling that if I told my brother Benny was jealous, he would FREAK.
"Oh okay. I told the boys to just be over around 8 so that we can get stuff ready. Plus Mom is working late tonight again." he said unlocking the door with his free hand.
"Okay" I walked into the house. My mom was just about to leave all she needed were her shoes. Jaedyn was playing on the carpet with his toys and watching Tom and Jerry.
"Oh thank goodness you're  here early. I thought I'd have to give this little handful to the Rodriguezes again. I really don't want to stress Sarah out." she said putting on her shoes.
"No problem ma. The boys are coming over tonight so we'll be preoccupied." Kenny said unpacking the stuff.
"Okay be safe love you guys!" she walked out the door.
We bought hella snacks but I wanted some actual food, so I made the cheese italian shells from the hamburger helper box and white rice. And if the boys wanted some too, there was enough for them.
By the time I was finished, the boys were to be here in about 30 minutes so i walked up stairs to take a quick shower.

^outfit after the shower, without the ipod earbuds and starbucks

I finished my shower, changed into my pj's, and went downstairs only to find the boys already here. I heard some damns and wows and rolled my eyes. In my own house ? Really?!
I picked up Jaedyn off the floor and took him with me to the kitchen so that the older boys can chat while i feed the both of us.
"Hiya bighead ! Let's get you some food okay." I said in a baby voice. Jaedyn giggled but it wasn't the only giggle i heard. I turned around to see Benny smirking at me.
"Aye Princesa I only came to get some soda." He walked over to the fridge and his smirk fell once I told him that I took the last one. He turned around, walked towards me, took the soda from my hand and drank some.
"Noo Benny that was mine !" I whined. He just chuckled his stupid chuckle and left with MY soda.
"Ugh whatever." I mumbled. I turned my attention back to Jaedyn and I's food and ate. Of course, without any beverage since someone decided to take mine.
*Benny's POV*
"Cmon Benny man just do it!"
"Yeah Yeah just ask her already"
"I mean it shouldn't be that hard"
"Benny you should really get her before I do, cause she is hot man !"
All the boys were saying this and that because they knew about my crush on Jordyn. I mean it's totally cliche, but I've really fallen in love with her. The way her curls bounce, her laugh, and even her beautiful smile. I adore everything about her. Now that we're 16, or for me 17, I finally want to ask her out. Not that I didn't want to before, but who would go out with a 9th grader with a squeaky voice and braces ? Exactly. Anyway the only problem was Kenny. He's my best friend but he is also really overprotective of Jordyn.
I rolled my eyes at all these comments about asking her out and finally said I'd do it sometime tomorrow. Oh man oh man I'm already nervous.
Soon Jordyn walked into the living room with a sleepy Jaedyn in her arms and his bottle. She had to walk in front of us because the couches were already up against the wall for floor space. But we were all seated on the couches. And let me just say, when she walked by, boy did she have a nice a- never mind. But MAN I kept staring at her cause she's so beautiful.
"J are you finna come back to watch the movie with us ?" Kenny asked. Please say yes. Please say yes.
"Probably. I need to wash some laundry after I put Jaedyn in his crib." She responded as she walked up the stairs. YES YES YES !
"Okay boys let's get this movie started !" We were watching Central Intelligence and I already knew it was gonna be funny since The Rock and Kevin Hart were in it. We made it about 15 minutes in when Jordyn walked downstairs. She had a blanket with her and her phone was in her hand. All us boys were sprawled across the floor so she would either sleep on the couch or in her room.
After about an hour the boys started dozing off, and I was too. I guess we were all pretty tired from practice earlier. I looked around to see Jordyn on her phone and everyone else asleep.
"You still wanna watch ?" I asked. She looked up from her phone and shook her head. I grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. Then I laid back down and closed my eyes.
*Jordyn's POV*
All the boys had fallen asleep so I turned on the flashlight on my phone so I could fix them. By that I mean fix the way their bodies were so that they don't hurt one another. Yeah Yeah's foot was right next to Smalls' head, Bertram's arm was somehow underneath and behind him, Squints' mouth was open, Timmy's leg was draped over Kenny and Tommy's body, and then Ham's head was hanging off the other couch (he moved to the couch). And boy were they heavy. After I rearranged everyone, i draped their blankets over them as well. When I got to Benny, I sighed and thought of my feelings over and over and over again.
"i love you more than you will ever know." I whispered as I kissed his forehead and covered him with his blanket. Then I walked up the stairs with my blanket, ready to jump into bed and fall asleep.
*Benny's POV*
I wasn't asleep.