Its 2014!

Chapter 3

*SHANE POV*

All I thought was how much pain I was putting lisa through.

I just thought about how it's our 3 year anniversary, I was going to...

Propose to lisa. I can't believe I did this.

*FLASHBACK*

I started the car and smiled at lisa. She looked at me and I stared into her eyes, taking my eyes off the road.

And then a big truck hit into the side of lisa.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I walked into Lisa's room and stroked her hair.

Me

"Lisa, lisa, lisa... please! I'm sorry I did this to you. please lisa!!!! open your eyes!"

I was shaking her shoulders while tears fall down my face. I slowly sunk myself into a ball on the floor drowning in my tears.

The door opened with doctors rushing in. Only one of them crouched down and picke me up and pulled me out of the room.

I looked in and saw Lisa's heartbeat slowing down...

Me

"LISA PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! LIIIIIISSSSSSAAAAAA!"

I screamed while banging on the door. I felt someone put there hand on my shoulder.

I turned around to see my mom standing there. I pulled her in for a hug.

Me

"Mom. thank god your here. Mom I don't want to loose her, She's my lisa. please don't let her die."

My mom stroked my hair.

Mom

"Shhhh. Shane it's going to be alright. okay?"

Me

"Okay"

I faintly said with tears rushing down my face.

My mom got out a tissue from her purse and started wiping away my tears.

Suddenly, the doctor comes out the room and approaches me.

Doctor

"Shane, lisa is fine and will wake up soon. The bad thing is she will have lost some of her memory."

Shane

"Okay. Can I go back in there?"

Doctor

"Yes, you may."

I walk over to the door and open it. I see Lisa still laying there still as a stick.

I go over to the seat next to her and hold onto her hand.

{ (^_^) awww so cute!}

*1 HOUR LATER*

I stare at lisa, will she ever wake up?

I see her eyes fluttering open. I forget everything around me and just lean into her

Me

"Lisa! Your awake!"

I place my lips on her lips. I lean back realising that she had lost some of her memory. Does she remember me?

Lisa

"Shane?"

Me

"You remember me?"

Lisa

"Of course I do! your my best friend!"

Wait hold on! did she just say 'best friend???'

Lisa

"Also shane, can I ask? why did you kiss me?"

Me

"So you think we are best friends?"

Lisa

"Yeah."

Me

"Lisa, what year is it?"

(Quick authors note: it's 2014)

Lisa

"It's 2012. why?"

Shane

"Lisa, it's 2014!!!!"

_________________________

Hey guys,

Btw. No correcting with the dates or anything that didn't really happen because I am making most of it up. okay? okay.

Love you!

Byeeeee

~Emma~

(P.s I have a new fanfiction called a shisa adoption. please go check it out!!!)

Twitter

@shane_shisa

Instagram

@shisa_shane

@youtubers_edits_luv