Bradford

" Mum! I don't like this place! it's so cold!" I almost shouted at my mum as we arrived in Bradford, I liked London better to be honest, it's bigger and well.. it's London " don't start complaining about the weather Laura, I'm sure you're going to like it here " she said while parking the car, and as I get down the car the freezing cold hit me like I've thought it would have. And something else hit me too, but in a different and annoying way.. I heard music blasting from the neighbours' house. Damn! these people really don't know what respect means!

" Come inside Laura or you'll catch a cold! " I rolled my eyes at her, I still don't get why we are here, I mean why didn't they assigned her a place near to London to work?!

When we entered the house it was actually warm, not as our old one but it was not bad itself.

" go and unpack your things upstairs, I'll meet you down stairs in half an hour " she said softly smiling at me and I smiled back at her to let her know that it wasn't her fault if we moved here. When I reached my room, wich was huge and beautiful, I decided to text my bestfriend Sam to tell him that I was ok

to: Sam

Hey Sam! we just arrived in the new house.. it's huge but I already hate the neighbours

from: Sam

Hey babe! I'm happy you're safe. How is the new house?

to: Sam

The new house is huge! I like it but don't tell my mum ;)

speaking of my mum, she's calling me to go downstairs to eat, I'll call you later

After I rushed to send the message I throw the phone on the bed and head downstairs, smelling the pizza we bought on our way here.

Once we sat on the table I noticed that look in her eyes..she was worried about something

This is short, I know but it's just the introduction to the story.. and the chapters will get longer I promise ! :)

love you all! :)