New day

When I woke up in the morning I felt some kind of relief, it must be the bed, or maybe I was just really tired since my mum said that if I fell asleep in the car then she would have fell asleep as well. So we spent the whole trip talking about everything and nothing. But I feel better today so I decided to go out for a walk, luckyly it's saturday.. and I still have tomorrow to rest and get ready for school. I decided to take the park near to the house, even if that meant getting lost and not to be able to go back home..

After ten minutes of walking I sat down and just started to stare at the threes like a weird person, I was now surrounded by green and all I could smell was the strong smell of the ground, I missed my old house some, but I'll meet new friends like my mum said. She was really trying her best to make me feel like I was going to be good.

As I started to get back home I heard my phone buzzing in my pocket

'Hello sweetie, are you coming back for lunch?'

'Hi mum, yes I'm on my way back home'

'okay see you later then'

As I ended the call I started to walk faster, my stomach was starting to growl.. I still wonder why didn't I had any breakfast!

"Mum! I'm at home!" I shouted as I get home and my mouth started watering when I smelt what felt like a pizza, I hope my nose wasn't failing me..I'd really like some pizza right now and my mum was really good at cooking. I made my way to the kitchen and actually noticed she prepared my favourite pizza wich was ham and pineapple. I love the effort she puts in doing little things like preparing my favourite pizza just to make me happy.

"How are you darling? I prepared your favourite pizza!" she smiled at me as I embraced her in a warm hug, to let her know it's all right "that's why I love you mum, you're the best" I flash her a smile when I pull out and we start eating the pizza.

"are you ready to go to school on Monday?" she asked me "yes, I just need to prepare my bag, but I'm ready to start" I said while stuffing the last piece of pizza in my mouth "I'm going in my room to prepare my bag mum, and I want to go to the mall to do some shopping later"

"okay darling, but don't spend all of your money in clothes, you might need them" she said, knowing that I spend too much in chlotes that I always end up on wearing just once or twice "alright mum, I'll try my best to not to spend everything" I said laughing while going in my room, I felt so tired but I managed to prepare my bag for Monday, knowing myself I would have forgotten to do it, so it's better if I did it now.

Harry's POV

Driiiin! Driiiiiiiiiin!

Perfect! It's Saturday and I forgot to turn the alarm clock! I turned on a side and turn off the telephone drifting back to sleep and waking up two hours later because of someone knocking at my door "who's there?" I ask still half sleeping "it's Louis! open the door you fucker!" he says giggling and I open the door to my bestfriend "why didn't you answer the phone? I've tried to call you" he says with a fake pout "sorry, I was tired and I wanted to sleep"

"well you better come out with me now, I've got something to show you" he says still giggling "Lou?" as he turns I noticed his red eyes "Damn you're high again! Stop with that shit! it's gonna kill you!" I told him truly concerned, he's been like that since a week or two and it was not only cigarettes or weeds, he was totally addicted. I tried once but it was just to try and I felt so bad that I decided alchool would be the only thing to ever run in my sistem. I was not so good myself I know, but at least I was not in his situation.

"Stop staring at the wall like a weirdo and make sure you're ready in twenty" he says propping himself on the elbows while laying on my bed and pointing a finger at me

"alright mate, but I'm not touching that shit, if that's what you want to show me" I looked at him warningly "no mate, it's not that. Now get ready we don't have the whole day" "alright mate, give me ten minutes"

What do you think of the story so far? should I continue?

If you say yes I'll update soon I promise :)

byeee x