Finding out

Laura's POV

I was heading home with Amy it was a chill day so we decided to walk back to mine from school.
I always had a lot of papers in my pockets since I don't really like to ruin the environment, so I went to the trash can to throw the papers I had in it and as I was walking back to Amy I thought I saw something in there, so I got back to the trash can and I looked inside and what I saw shocked me.

A gun.

For what I know trash cans get emptied everyday, so that must've been thrown in there yesterday. I decided to carefully take it using a tissue and put it in my bag so I can take it to the police as an evidence. I stood there shocked for a what seemed like forever until Amy snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Ewww! You put your hands in the bin that's gross!" she shouted with a disgusted face and then starts laughing at me loudly holding her stomach in her hands.

"shut up I found something in there, we need to go to the police right now, we could help them solve the murderer of that girl!"

"wait.. y-you found what?" her smile faded by now replaced by a worried look

"I uhm... I think I found the gun." I said not sure of whether I'm supposed to tell her

"NO LAURA! Put it back inside, you'll be investigated for murderer, that shit's dangerous."

"Ohh come on Amy, it doesn't even have my prints on it, there's no need to worry we're safe, I took it with a tissue it's okay." I reassured her putting my hands on her shoulder, she's scared and it's written all over her face.

We headed in silence to the police office, the both of us shocked to say the least, but it's for a good cause. As we got there we stared at eachother for a moment and then nodded and got in to hand the weapon to the police, so they could examinate it.
After doing so I honestly felt much better.

Harry's POV

I never felt happier to get out of school, and luckyly I found a ride back home, I couldn't handle all the people staring at me in school, it felt like the whole world was watching me and I felt guilty for throwing the weapon away last night still I couldn't stop thinking about that girl which I bumped to in school yesterday, I don't think I ever saw someone so beautiful but she most likely saw me as something bad like basivally the whole school did already.

It wasn't the best reputation but I had to get along with it, I got respect from freshmans and no one bothering me which was good on a side.

Louis and I arrived at mine and decided to play fifa, he picked it even though I always win against him I don't even know why he even tried to beat me. He'd always end up throwing the controller on the floor and get angry yelling at me accusing me of cheating and it always had me laughing my arse off.

We spent the whole evening playing fifa and he eventually got tired and left so I decided to get some sleep aswell, I felt completely drained and some sleep is just what I needed.

Laura's POV

Amy and I decided to have a sleepover so she called her mum to tell her she's sleeping at mine we put on our pijamas and suddenly I remember Amy telling me Harry was trouble

"soo..what is it with Harry being trouble?" I asked her hoping she didn't fall asleep right away

"he's an alcool addict and stuff, you don't really want to be around him, he might bring you in the wrong way and besides that the whole school is basically afraid of him he has a really bad reputation and treats everyone like shit like who does he think he is? he's hot but that got into his head he should get his shit together. Stay away from him and his friend Louis please, I don't want you to become some cold bitch like Harry is. " she said staring at the ceiling at first but then turning at me waiting for me to answer

"apart from the way he talked to me he didn't seem that much of an asshole to be honest, but afterall I don't even know him, so I'll follow your advice and I'll stay away from him."

Double updateee! I'm sorry for not updating for soo long but I kind of had a writer's block and yeah I didn't know how to go on with the story, but I'll be updating more :)

Who ships Laurry? some interesting things are gonna happen ;)