chapter five

Third POV:

Years goes on as Goku spent his time training as zamasa at home ( a house they were given by Bulma) cooking food for lunch.
As Goku training, Vegeta came up as he land " Hey kakarot, how about a spar, but this time I'll beat you" He loudly yell.

" Sure, but can we make it quick zamasa is cooking lunch. You should come her food it delicious. " As he drools just thinking about it.

"Hmp fine" With that they both got to their fighting stance.
The wind blew as the dust was pick up and drape to new area, once the wind is settled and the leaf land on the ground. They both came at each other. Vegeta's left hand aim to punch goku' s face as he block the attack.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2 hours of training •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

' Goku lunch is ready and there is enough food for Vegeta to join with us' Zamasa told him through his head.
"Alright, Vegeta well continue this spar later lunch is ready"
With that Goku took off as Vegeta follow him.

••••••••••• At zamasa/goku 's house ••••••••••••♪♦••••••••••••••••••••••÷

" Zamasa we're home" Goku said. "Hi hon, lunch is in the table" She replied. With that Goku went to the table as Vegeta awkwardly came in. "Oh hello Vegeta, how are I hope you are hungry cause I made them enough for you to eat too. " Zamasa sweetly said.
Zamasa lead him to the dinning room, once they enter the aroma of food hit his nose. He drool to see the food on the table as Goku wolf down his food.
"Well what are you waiting for go Eat" She said.
Vegeta didn't need to be told twice he was already there the minute she end her sentence.

Vegeta moan when he took the bit of the food. 'It's so good, better than bulma's cook, kakarot is lucky to have her as his mate' he finished his thoughts with a steak in his mouth.

Zamasa stood there smiling as her lover ate. But then she frown as the thought came to her head ' it's been 2 years since me and Goku been dating AMD not to mention his ex-wife wanting to get back at him' her thought was interrupted when her lover spoke to her "hey babe, what's with the frown on your face" He worryly ask. "Nothing" She replied quickly. "Okay, I just want you to know I love you and I have something for but that won't be til later, Im a king you out for dinner" He smile.

"Alright them I'll just go and get ready then. " She went up stairs to get ready. "It about time Kakarot." Vegeta said. "Huh what r u taking about " Goku nervously scratch behind his head. Vegeta snarl at him "Don't play dumb with me, you are proposing to her ", Goku gulp and node his head. " Hmp., tell your soon-To-be- wife to meet you at the restaurant. I am going to help you look good". With that Goku went to tell his lover and left with Vegeta.