chapter 1

Goku POV:

" Man I can't wait to go home and see what chichi is cooking" After training with Vegeta in the training room for 5 hours straight got me hungry. 

By the time I got there,  I went to the kitchen expecting food on the table but came to be empty.
'Hu? I wonder what happen to the food and chichi'
I start walking around the house looking for her.  After seaching around the house I start walking toward where me and chichi sleep.  I stop at the front of the Door ready to grab the handle only to stop at the strange noise. 

" Chichi are you okay? " I ask Worryly.
I went ahead to open the door and saw not only chichi was by herself but my good friend Yamcha was there too.  
" Chichi what is this"I ask painfully. 
"I'm sorry Goku this is not what look like" She replied
" Not what it look like huh, " I yelled
" Goku I'm sorry but I need a someone to love me,  not someone who has to go and train everyday,  do you know long it I haven't been please!  15 years that's how long it has been!!. " She yelled

I look at her angrily.  " That is no excuse to go and sleep not only a random guy but one of my good friends " I scream
" You know what forget it,  I don't think it I want to be with you anymore" With that I walk out the room and the house.

"Stupid chichi thinks she can just yell at me for not being a good husband,  thinks it okay to go and sleep with Yamcha,  why did  I even marry her anyway if she doesn't love me,   I mean I love her,  care for her,  even save the world just to keep her safe but nooo she had to get desperate" I love chichi I really do but what she did hurt me.
Stupid women.  I hate her.
As  I was fly I notice something on the ground ,  I went down to see check it out.

Zamasu POV:

I remember doing something and then out of nowhere a i black out. 

I tried get up but for some reason I feel Sore I mean very sore to the point I can't move.
I sudden felt a presence Coming near me.
I want to get up and see what is coming toward me but[ I can't.

Goku POV:

As I flew close.  I stop to see what it appear to be a girl.  She seems to be conscious and from a look from her face she can't move.

Third person POV:
Once Goku land near zamasu,  he tried picking her up but stop as she growl out " Don't touch me mortal"
" Don't worry,  I'm going  help you so let me take you to my friend house so that she can heal you"

"Tch,  I don't need your help" She sneers

"Hml from the look of you body you ain't moving for a while. " Goku chuckle when he see her face turns red. 
"So are u going to let me help you or u can do it on ur own? " He ask
" Fine"