The one .

After Algebra I went to art which none of my friends had . As I walk I I see the most handsome guy ever and I had to sit next to him . His name is William . I think I never left my eyes off of him . I just new that he was the one to be my first boyfriend and my first kiss . He is actually a good artist . So I wanted to get a conversation going and I said " Hi I like what your drawing ." .

" Um thank you um sorry but I do not know your name . What is it ? " .

" It is Autumn . " .

" Well thank you Autumn I like your drawing to what is it ? " .

" I am not sure yet what ever comes to my mind when I see the lines of something . " .

" I like that idea I should try that . "

"I know it works for me . "

I smile awkwardly . I mean I think it is obvious that I like him . I wonder if he thinks that of me ? I have a feeling in me that makes me so passionate and I probably have a whole stack of papers with William and me kissing or whatever I mean he is my dream boy . That is when I realize I am drooling right in front of him . My face turns pink . I am so embarrassed . Well it is Monday and my friend spent the night . We did not have school today . Me and my little cousin and my friend . Went back in the woods and we got lost we were trying to find away out and there where ticks .

Later after my friend left my cousin did to so I took another shower . My friend Jewelie had a pageant so I went to that but she already one last year. When I got to the pageant they were about to start the opening act and then I saw my friend that had just left my house and I sat next to me .