part 1; prologue

Brian Epstein's POV.

In two days the boys were going to London, and from there to Paris. Yesterday they had done a concert in their hometown, Liverpool, and there was another one coming up that night. Strangely enough, they didn't really like being home again. They loved to see the world.

But at least they could relax a bit now. The album was just finished, same as the film. All they had to do now was deciding which songs to perform, rehearse, and maybe write some new songs. The pressure of the last weeks had fallen almost completely. Sure, they had to start again soon, but they didn't worry about that now.

The tingling phone reminded him he still had to phone the machinist of the train. "Mr. Epstein is coming." His assistant said, having picked up the phone.

He took it.

"Yes?" It was the police officer. "There will be loads of girls at the station when the Beatles leave. You will have to be quick." He said. "Can you send some police?" Brian asked.

"I'm sorry mr. Epstein. All the cops are busy with the coming of the queen then. But I propose you let the Beatles go first and you go one or two minutes later, with their instruments." The policeman said.

"I'll tell them." Brian answered and gave the phone back to his assistant.

He sighed. The boys needed to be safe, which wasn't possible this way. Then he phoned the machinist and told him he would be a bit later, so they made sure the machinist would wait till he was in the train.