Liboon Sisters

Oldest sister: Lilibeth Liboon
Nickname: Lili
Age: 24
Female
She-Her
Pansexual

Lili-
Lili is quiet and reserved, only venting to her sisters Jocelyn (middle) and Jovelyn (youngest). She comes off as detached when in conversations, and apathetic to dangerous situations, why would a powerful princess destined for good luck be scared? If she isn't seen in the library, throne room, ice & coffe spa, her room or rooming around Sky High, she's most likely trying to comfort her sister Jovelyn, making new spells, or trying to convince Jocelyn that Rex Charles (ex-boyfriend to all of the three) shouldn't be killed.

Lili likes to read and get lost in the fantasy world, and to cook. She loves ube ice cream in the summer and adores the taste of rambutan.

Despite the fact she barely wears anything that would show off her title as princess and soon to be queen, she gets a lot of recognition. She often forgets about her own problems, trying to fix other's problems is hard.

The scar below her boobs happened when Jovelyn snapped once, he hates talking about due to the fact Jovelyn feels guilty. Her piercings were because of a Dare.

All of the Liboon family females are born with a tatto on either the right or left eye. Lili's tatto is the galaxy, she was also born with a galaxy eye.

(I forgot to color some parts in)

The AD in her other eye's pupil stands for "A Difference"

+the reason there's no shading is to make it easier to pick up color

+everyone of the Liboon family has gradient eyes.

+everyone has wings they can make appear if wanted/needed

Her wings:

+wings don't tell the personality, they only tell if you're from a rich, poor, royal, etc

+wings don't tell the personality, they only tell if you're from a rich, poor, royal, etc... Family.

This will be updated later on cause I currently have art block