The Fair! (W. I. P)

This is for Kiwi0407 yet again! This is for their story "The Fair", if you're in the dhmis fandom and are in need of fanfic then go check it out! It's really good.

This is the scene when they arrived, but it can be taken as anything you want. I want to paint, so I paint, and regret. Cause my arms hurt. It took me 2 hours to color and shade Paige! Two!

But the rest of the characters should take less time then that.

Yes, this is a wip (work in progress), but it's taking too long! And I want to update this book! So have it for just a little while. I'll post the finished piece once I'm done!

(If you're wondering about the others, don't, just know I'm nevering going back on them.)

The reason it's a screenshot is because it takes up less space

The reason it's a screenshot is because it takes up less space. I'm currently doing Colin, after I'm done with him I'll do Tony, the Shrignold, Tina, Barry (right? Also he's the little gremlin. I didn't have any ideas for him OK?!), then the trio.

Oof, ok y'all goodnight (it's, like, 12 where I live. Oof)

(Also the reason Colin's blushing is because Shrignold is bugging him and Tony about how they're meant to be (I know it doesn't happen but that's the only way I can think of to draw Digitaltime (and don't even think about suggesting other l scenarios, I'm done sketching (oh, and it's also the only way I can of effectively adding Shrigy without making him fly up supper high. I'm too lazy to so thay. Even though it would be pretty simple. But deeds have been done and lazy to fix))))