00 line Vlive

Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Rina, and Jaemin gathered on the practice room couch as they prepared for their vlive. Unlike usual, their managers did not show up to watch the 00 line members. Jaemin starts the vlive and they wait for the viewers to roll in. As more fans join the live session, the 00 line immerses into different conversations.

"When should we start?"

"Jeno, switch spots with me."
"Wae?"
"So I can sit with Rina."

"Haechannie is out of the frame again."

"Let's start now."

Once the members introduce themselves, they read comments.

"Jaemin is so cute T.T"
"Renjun wink!"
"Hello from Canada!"
"Jeno, show your eye smile!"
"Haechan is handsome."

They began to answer many questions. With the managers and staff out of the room, it is easier to speak freely to fans.

"Someone asked if Renjun and Rina are dating."
"Aniyo!" Rina said.
"We are." Renjun said at the same time.
"Yah! Don't say things like that! You're giving them false information!"

"How can she be dating you if she's already dating me?!" Haechan argued.

"Aishh so embarrassing.."

Rina attempts to hide her flushed face behind Jeno. Jeno sits in front of her and covers her from the camera as he plays with her hand.
On the other hand, Jaemin tries to stop Renjun, who has Haechan in a chokehold.

After many play fights, arguments, teasing, and laughter, the 00 line ends the vlive with photo moments.

"Okay. Give us the pose."
"Kiyeowo."
"On the count of three we do the pose."
"Hana...dul...set."

Jeno, Haechan, and Jaemin do a flower pose, Renjun throws a peace sign, and Rina makes a heart with her hands.
"Wahhh, Jaemin-ah is so cute." Rina says.
"...No way! How come you didn't say that to me?!" Renjun complains.
"Arasseo, Renjun is cute,too."
"Hey you two. Stop flirting."

"The next pose is.."
"Sexy!"

Renjun and Jaemin show their jawline, Haechan does a pose, and Jeno lowers his shirt to show his collarbones.
Quickly, Rina jumps in front of him and covers his collarbones.
"Yah! Don't do that!"
The other members finally realize what's going on and cover Jeno, as well.

Jeno laughs. "Mianhaeyo everyone. Rina can't handle this."

Rina is too embarrassed to face the camera. After everyone says goodbye, they end the vlive.

Suddenly, Haechan gets a phone call.
"Taeyong hyung? What's up bro?" Haechan says in English.

"Yah! Why are you guys flirting with Rina? How do you think the managers will react?"

"Hyung, you're jealous right?"

"Donghyuck-ah!"

"Bye Hyung!"

I honestly love the 00 line so much. I think they have the best relationship amongst the other ages. They're literally so iconic and their vlives are the best.
Anyways, I hope you're all having a good time reading this book!
Send in requests if you have any!
Also, I'm having trouble finding pictures for my NCT moments chapters. Please send in any couple pictures that look like any of the members so that I can feature them in my book!
Thank you!

-creataetive