Imagine: HaWoo [1]

Jungwoo asks Hajin for the millionth time to go out to eat with him. Laying on the couch of her dorm, she regrets opening the door for Jungwoo, who is whining.

"Yah, I told you already. I'm not going!" Hajin grumbles.
"But Hajin-ah! I'll be alone!" Jungwoo reasons.
"The other boys are going, what are you saying?"
"Jebal, Hajin!"

The two go on and off about the subject. As Hajin refuses to accompany him, Jungwoo is patient and doesn't stop pestering her.
"Fine! Just give me a few minutes to get ready." Hajin finally gives in.

Jungwoo does a mini happy dance in his head. He watches as Hajin walks to her room to get ready. He steals her spot on the couch and waits for her. Ten minutes later, Hajin is still not out of her room. Jia walks into the kitchen and greets Jungwoo.

"Annyeong Jia noona. Can you perhaps check on Hajin? We're supposed to get dinner soon." He says quietly.

"Hajin? I just went to her room to ask if she ate, but she was asleep." Jia says with a confused look on her face.

Jungwoo sighs and heads to Hajin's room. He knocks on the door. When no one answers, he gently pushes the door open and peeks his head in. There, Hajin lies on her bed with an outfit in her hand. Jungwoo laughs when he realizes she fell asleep trying to figure what to wear.

Jungwoo calls Jaehyun to inform him that he will be eating dinner at the Crush's dorm room. He then orders food on the phone from Hajin's favorite restaurant.

Jungwoo carries Hajin to the other side of her bed and covers her with a blanket. He lays next to her, playing with her hair, and waits for the food to arrive.