Popular Ships [3]

Soohyun x Jeno - JenSoo
JenSoo is a well known ship amongst NCTzens. The two share very sweet moments together that make the fans go soft. A lot of the times, Jeno shows his gentleman side towards his noona, Soohyun. Fans see him wheel her luggage at the airport, and offer his jacket to her when he notices that she's cold. Soohyun is very grateful of Jeno and often waits for him backstage of their performances to support him and the other dreamies.

Hajin x Doyoung - DoJin
DoJin is a somewhat underrated ship in NCT. Doyoung and Hajin don't have many on-screen interactions for the fans to see, so NCTzens don't have a very clear understanding of their relationship. A lot of their interactions are seen in fanmeets or in person by fans, where they are most likely not being recorded. In fact, NCTzens who have seen the two at local places in Seoul, have said that they laugh a lot together and are very smiley. Also, that Doyoung and Hajin are very comfortable around each other, so their relationship seems as if they have been friends since a long time.

Miyeong x Ten
Ten and Miyeong have a love-hate relationship. Ten is not one to show very much affection towards the female members, but Miyeong is not phased. The two tease each other a lot and seem like they can't stand each other, but the smiles they share show how much they care for one another. NCTzens know there is nothing going on between the two members. However, they find their relationship to be very different from the others and enjoy the two as a pair.

Rina x Mark - MarkRin
MarkRin is a popular ship in NCT. The two have grown very close because of their English skills. Mark and Rina's first language is English, so when they first met, they spoke using the language. They both habitually speak in English whenever they are with each other, which confuses the members. MarkRin is heavily shipped by NCTzens because they are both comfortable around each other. Mark even mentioned that he is closest with Rina out of all the Crush members. The two spend a lot of time with each other when they are free and fans notice many interactions between them.

Jia x Kun - KunJi
Jia and Kun are a well known pair. Although they are only a year apart, Kun treats Jia almost like a daughter. Like the other Chinese members, Jia speaks mandarin when she's with Kun and feels at home around him. Kun often makes sure that Jia has eaten and stays healthy. The older boy shows his concern for her often and leaves the fans at awe.