Anger Induced Editing Update

*Aggressively slams digital pen onto digital desk*
Hello ya'll! I am giving you guys a note 'cause I am angry at my head for finalizing a good idea for me! So, I've decided on doing something similar to 'The Queen's Dragon' but instead things'll be a touch different.
*Pulls out a digital binder and opens it*
First off; Good 'ole main human is roughly fourteen and a twin. Main 'ole demon is of unknown age but appear in his mid-twenties. The servants are of ranging age and there's five. Music will possibly be included if ya'll wish. The first page will list the characters in manner of their name, gender, age, job, personality, bit of background and appearance plus anything extra if I can think of.
*Shuts digital binder with the hand holding it and drops it on digital desk*
Now then, I've thought this through and I've decided that once the Hiatus is officially dead I'll see about updating Saturdays, which will give me time to write out the rough, then revise and edit and finally review before uploading each part.
*Turns flamboyantly and grabs a digital box before dumping contents*
I'll flesh out everything. I'll empty it and sort everything into two piles.
*Makes two digital labels: Keep and Burn*
I'll keep anything good, including many of the newer ideas. The rest can die a fiery death.
*Lights digital fire*
Okay! Now then, let's set this out. I'll delete all former pages and work solely on the new ones. I'll set up Q&A sessions with me and the characters between chapters. Enjoy!
*Digital fire grows in background*
Also, comment. Seriously, I need them to know how people may want like say the music. Suggestions are appreciated. Seriously. Comment. Vote if you want and stuff but like, please comment. I legitimately need them.
*Digital explosion*
Alright, ta-ta!
*Leaves through digital doorway*